Chapter 7

Sherlock nodded, I clicked the green button, answering the call and putting him on speakerphone, while Lestrade and John were searching for the hidden camera.
-Hello?- I asked, summoning all my courage and standing up.
-Hello my dear. Your voice is so sweet and lovely to hear.- the man said.
-Are you Jim Moriarty?- I asked directly.
-The one and only, my dear. Did you like the coat I sent you? A black Westwood coat. I hope it's the one you saw, your description was very vague though.- he said.
-What do you want from me?- I asked.
-You didn't answer my question, dear. A good girl doesn't do that.- he hummed -Is the one you wanted? And don't lie.-
-Yes. It's the one I saw. Thanks.- I said, feelings my knees weak -What do you want from me?-
-Nothing in particular, my dear. I'm just bored and you seem the perfect game for me.- he hummed in a weird tone.
-How did you get my number?- I asked.
-I can get everything I want. And trust me when I say everything. Tell your friends that they won't find my camera.- he said and my heart skipped a beat and everyone froze in place -Mh? Oh yes, yes. I'm sorry dear, I have to go. Work calls. Just one last thing. Please turn off the speakerphone.-
I looked at Sherlock and he nodded again.
-Yes?- I asked, bringing my phone to my ear and gulping.
-Don't tell them what I'm going to say to you. If you will, I'll know. Get it?- his voice was low, like he was whispering.
-Yes, I get it.- I gulped in fear.
-Good girl.- he said, my heart skipped a beat and I couldn't understand why he had this power on me -I don't want to hurt you, but you have to wear that coat sometimes. After all, you know how much it cost me, right?- he laughed and I sighed in relief.
-Yeah, ok.- I simply said.
-Good, good. Now I really have to go, bye my dear.-
-Bye.- I said, after that he ended the call.
My legs at that moment gave up and I fell on the floor.
-Are you okay, y/n?- Mrs Hudson asked, kneeling next to me.
-Yeah, yeah. I just need to breath.- I said standing up and sitting on the chair.
-What did he tell you?- Sherlock asked.
-He said I can't tell you. But he didn't threaten me or anything.- I said.
-From now onwards you can't go anywhere alone.- Mycroft said, writing something on his phone.
-I'm a grown ass woman, I can handle things by myself. I don't need a babysitter anymore, Mycroft.- I said.
-A psychopath put a camera here to spy on you, bought you a coat that costs 1,500£ and now he called you. You can't handle this alone.- he said -If you leave Baker Street we have to know where you go, when you go and with who you go. Now goodbye.- he said, taking his umbrella and walking out.
-I have to go too. Anderson needs me there for something.- Lestrade said checking his phone and walking out.
-Mrs Hudson, can you make us some tea?- Sherlock asked.
-I will but I'm not your housekeeper.- she said going downstairs.
-Take this.- John handed me a gun -Maybe you'll need it.-
-Thanks?- I wasn't sure it was a good idea, but I decided to keep it -I'm going to my flat. I need to be alone for some time.- I said putting the coat in the package and picking it up.
-What are you gonna do with that?- Sherlock asked.
-It's a 1,500£ Westwood coat. I'm gonna wear it.- I said in an obvious tone and, before he could say anything, I left his flat.
I stepped in my flat, closed the door and leaned against it, sighing.
-Why can't I have a normal life?- I said -Now a psychopath that wants who knows what from me. Amazing.- I said, arranging the coat in the wardrobe.
At that moment my phone rang.

XXX-XXX-XXX
A psychopath that bought you an expensive and beautiful coat, I'd add ;)
Is the size okay, by the way?
J.M.
You know that it is rude not to answer when someone asks you a question?
J.M.

I haven't tried it on yet.

I didn't expect you to answer so quickly, but here we are :)
Why you didn't?
J.M.

I don't know.

What are you waiting for?
A formal invitation or something like that?
Go on, I want to see.
J.M.

I raised my gaze from my phone and looked around.
-He can't be serious.- I said out loud, then my phone rang again.

XXX-XXX-XXX
I am serious.
Try it on.
Now.
J.M.

Ok, ok, I'm gonna try it.

I stood up, with my heart beating faster, went to the wardrobe, took the coat and put it on.
I hate to admit but it looked good on me.
My phone rang, again, I knew it was him.

XXX-XXX-XXX
Good girl.
I think it suits you, don't you think?
J.M.

Yeah, I think so too.

Why are you so closed towards me?
Did I say something wrong, my dear?
J.M.

No, no, you didn't.
It's just the whole situation.

Oh, alright.
I'm starting to think that you're afraid of me, which you aren't, right?
And don't lie, please.
J.M.

To be honest, yes.
I'm a little scared of you.

And why is this, dear?
J.M.

You put a camera in my brother's flat, in mine, you bought me a 1,500£ coat, you got my number I don't know how and now you texted me to try the coat.

I'm sorry, it wasn't my intention dear :(
I really mean it.
Anyway, I have to go now.
I'll hear you these days.
Goodnight my dear.
J.M.

Night.

I turned off my phone and I collapsed on the bed.
"What the fuck just happened?" I thought, burying my face in the pillow.
At that moment I heard a knock.
-Hey y/n, it's me, John. Want some dinner?-
-Yeah, I'm coming.- I said, standing up and opening the door.
-Is everything okay?- he asked, as we walked to his flat.
-Yeah, yeah. Everything's okay.- I lied.
I didn't understand why I lied but I decided to not tell about the texts.