Preparations for the Future !

If you wish to read more than check out my patreon at

"https://www.patreon.com/Riadooo"

you get all the written chapters and more exclusives

If you wish to support me or this story than that how to do it !

I appreciate every one who reads or supports !

have fun Reading !!

//********************************************************\\

With All Might being over with his analysis and the students agreeing to carry on, All Might announced the next battle

...

After a couple of battles, All Might Made his last observations before he gave the full results

Eyeing the final results of all the battles Izuku spoke in his mind (What do you think ?) replying immediately Cu said (Wasteful, but intriguing, these Kids have some of the strongest abilities out there, trained and used right, and they might rival heroic spirits in their power !)

Looking at the board Izuku commented "this is quit interesting indeed"

-

Shoto Todoroki/Tenya Ida "Villains" VS Izuku Midoriya/Katsuki Bakugo "Heroes"=Heroes Win

-Result = Heroes Win

.

Rikido Sato/ Minoru Mineta "Villains" VS Denki Kaminari/ Eijiro Kirishima "Heroes"

-Result = Heroes Win

.

Mina Ashido/ Tsuyu Asui "Villains" VS Kyoka Jiro/ Koji Koda "Heroes"

-Result = Villains Win

.

Mashirao Ojiro/ Ochaco Uraraka "Villains" VS Yuga Aoyama/ Fumikage Tokoyami "Heroes"

-Result = Heroes Win

.

Hanta Sero/ Momo Yaoyorozu "Villains" VS Toru Hagakure / Mezo Shoji "Heroes"

-Result = Villains Win

-

(Well then let's see, Eijiro Kirishima eh, Well he's an Interesting one, that ability seems to be generated by sheer will, a couple of battles and he will truly be a battler hardened warrior, Pun intended !) said Cu Analyzing his memories of the battle that Kirishima and Kaminari won, continuing on Cu's remarks Izuku said (the next ones must be Mina and Kyoka, And of course Tsuyu, all of them have outstanding quirks, Acid, and Knowledge plus a frog's powers, truly remarkable !)

(Ah, Indeed, especially that Kyoka girl, her ability when honed, can take down entire armies with its Intel Potential! up next though I have to give it to Ochaco, Her ability is quit scary, I don't even know what I will do if I get struck by it in the middle of a barren battlefield, truly Scary) nodding in his mind Izuku said (I know right, if not for the innocence of a child she could kill a lot of people with ease, next up would have to be Momo, Her ability is... Annoying but limited)

(Limited only by knowledge, if she knows the materials and how it's made, she can make anything, and would have to assume that would apply to mystical weapons, armors and even mystical codes!) with a frown in his mind Izuku said to cu (Ahh that is true, but I can't help get annoyed that she gets to make thing out of nothing, that isn't the true way of the Blacksmith !) smiled Izuku before he sensed something touch his cheeks

It was Mina as she said 'Hey, Izuku, hmm, Hello 'waves her hand' are you even there? 'Poke' oh he is here!"

"Sorry about that, I was just lost in thought, I tend to do that sometimes, anyway, congratulations! You've won" puffing her chest Mina said "HAHA, of course! The heroes always win! And I am a hero ahaha, but it took a lot out of me, I have to improve!"

"that's why we came to UA for" said Tsuyu as she chimed in, "she is right you know, it takes time to be a fully fledged hero, and you have to work for that in your time in school, anyway I'll be going now, see ya"

Izuku decided to not keep talking to much as Cu was distracting him, and walked home

...

In a Dark room

...

"Tomura, Are you ready? How is your preparations?"

"I'm ready, I will Kill all might, and announce the new era of villains, The Nomu you sent is gonna be are weapon" said Tomura as he scratched his neck

"Make sure to keep an eye on any interesting children, if my assumptions are true, then All might will chose his successor from one of the students, presumably the one you spoke of"

"I don't care as long as All might dies"

...

At Izuku's home

...

"so, can you do it ?" Asked Izuku, "Yes, Easily in fact, however don't expect to be able to mass produce it, it is a hard, long and precise process that takes Years for most mages to do, and decades for some unfortunate ones"

"And how long does it take you?" He asked the mysterious person once again, "For me? About two hours"

"...Didn't you say it was a Difficult process for most Mages?" the voice in his head sighed as it said "Keyword most mages, I'm Not most Mages, And please, Stop acting as if you didn't know this already, I hate when you tease me like this"

"I suppose the jig is up, and as expected of one of the most skilled Mages in history, Medea"

Medea, Known as the "Witch of Betrayal" 'better not say that to her face' was one of the greatest mages in history, and known to be one of the most skilled in the usage of magic, her ability to create spells, magical items, and much more is incredible, so of course she was the one he asked for his special little project

"So you haven't told me yet, why do you want me to make you a mystic code? The armor you made is incredible, one of the best craftsmanship I have ever witnessed in my life, so why would you need a mystic code? And a defense and enhancement one at that"

Smiling Izuku said "Well you see, there is this student in my school, and her ability is pretty special, one that makes me as a Blacksmith angry, and would do the same to someone like you" Narrowing her eyes Medea said "And what kind of ability is that ?"

"She can make anything as long as she know the components for it, using literally nothing but her body energy, so your note about the difficulty of mass producing them is nullified when we use her" thinking for a bit Medea said "I see, if I gave you the components, and you teach them for her, she will mass produce the Mystic codes which would require me to only enchant them, instead of making them from scratch, but, I have to ask, what need do you have for multiple mystic codes"

"*sigh* as much as I hate this side of me, I still have it, today, I saw those kids with great potential, but not the right mindset, and my plot senses are tingling, I have a feeling that the god that allowed me to reincarnate isn't going to send the same villains I know after me, I feel like something big is coming, and with your help, I can at least make those mystic codes and give them to my fellow students, to better develop their power, and to protect them *sigh* Damn you Muramasa and your old man habits of protecting children !"

//********************************************************\\

If you wish to read more than check out my patreon at

"https://www.patreon.com/Riadooo"

you get all the written chapters and more exclusives

If you wish to support me or this story than that how to do it !

I appreciate every one who reads or supports !

have fun Reading !!