UA Entrance Exam

If you wish to read more than check out my patreon at

"https://www.patreon.com/Riadooo"

you get all the written chapters and more exclusives

If you wish to support me or this story than that how to do it !

I appreciate every one who reads or supports !

have fun Reading !!

//********************************************************\\

2 Days later

...

Izuku (*Sigh* Today is the test day, Welp, got to do my best, I wish to keep my abilities as Muramasa a Secret, so for now I'll only use the servant's powers, they are too diverse and different to catch a pattern so no Villain or hero will have a counter for me, my biggest Issue is Quirk Cancellation or Quirk stealing, if I remember correctly All for one was the big bad, that can steal quirks, I should watch out of him, I'm not so sure if my quirk is immune to his)

After thinking things through, Izuku got up of his bed and went to get some breakfast "Good morning Mom" Inko noticing her son has came in the kitchen greeted him with a warm smile and said "Good morning Izuku, Here, I prepared you a great breakfast, I know it's big day today, but do your best, and .... Even if you fail, you have to be confidant" Izuku simply smiled at his mother's worries and said in nonchalant tone "I don't know if you know this, but I'm the strongest in the world! Don't worry mom, I'm not failing this test" Inko grabbed Izuku's head and hugged him to death as she said "OHHH I'm so proud of you my Dear Izuku, Go and be Number ONE!"

After his heart worming talk with his mother Izuku went out to the UA high School

A highly esteemed institution that has brought up a whole new generation of heroes, although there are some competitors, the UA high school is considered the best and most prestigious, "Damn this school is huge, it might as well be a university! Well I guess it kind of is, since most kids go on to become fully fledged heroes after"

The UA Entrance exams are held yearly and they are quite literally future defining Exams, being accepted in UA gives you a very high advantage in any other work, not just hero work, so it can boost your CV 'Curriculum vitae'

The exam consists of two parts, the written Exam, which represents 20% of your overall mark and the practical exam that represents 80% of your overall mark, that means even a idiot like Katsuki has a chance of success

Katsuki "Yo Master! Good to see you ! watch me pummel all the competition today ! I'll be the Number one hero!"

Izuku "I see your dreams are still as big as your stupidity"

Katsuki stopped his evil smile and looked at Izuku with a death glare and said "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY! You'll see, I'll surpass you, even if it will take a day, a year or even a decade!"

Izuku had a grin on his face as he marked "Oh? So you know the difference between a Decade and century? That's surprising considering your small IQ"

Izuku then walked away before saying one last thing "Oi, Katsuki, from now on, you are on your own, get friends, get stronger, I don't care, but do me proud ok ? I don't want you to embarrass me ! Now good bye, Former Disciple of mine" Katsuki got a small smile on his face before saying "Huh ? what's with this old Man Speech !"

Izuku ignored Katsuki's remark and went on to do the Written Exam, it was, super easy (I see... so they make this easy to give strong quirk users a chance to shine with their power, quite the interesting idea, this way even if someone doesn't have the best quirk, they still have a chance, good, good)

Izuku took only twenty minutes before finishing the two hours exam, it was very easy to Ace , as it was aimed at middle school kids going to high school while he was a Collage junior, the only reason it took twenty minutes, is because that is the allowed time before you can leave the exam room

"Now, for the interesting test"

...

Many students were gathered in different gates of the UA Practical test Exam, they separated students from the same middle schools to avoid teaming, after waiting a bit Izuku looked at the large screen above the door that had a weird blond man with a stupid mask

"YO, YO,YO Voice Hero: Present Mic Here ! I know you are all excited to SEE ME ! But I have to do my job ! so here we go on the screen you can see Four different types of Villain bots" then as Voice hero said Four types of Robot on the screen showed up, each with a different number on them "the first one is the Easy villain, That's what you should all aim to defeat! Even though they only give one point, there are many of them so be sure to beat some up! Then comes the Medium, these baddies give out two points, they are a bit hard, but easy to manage! and lastly These ones here are the hard villain! They give out three points! But they are a bit rarer than the Medium once, if you see one beat it and move on, but be careful, they pack a punch !"

Izuku watched as the displays showed all the robots and how they looked before Voice Hero added "as for this big guy, this is a trap, try your best to avoid him as he gives out 0 Points, his only a trap that you should avoid ! Now good luck on the test, we take other measurements in consideration as well, so keep an eye, beating robots is fun but collecting points is better, now goodbye I know you wanted to see more of my fa-" before Present hero go on to explain why he was the best hero the feed cut out as the doors opened up and students ran towards them

Izuku then smiled as he activated his quirk in preparation of the exam " Alright, Let's see who will help me out here,

★Throne of Heroes★"

As soon as Izuku said that he felt in surge of Enormous power overcome his body "What the hell, I feel like a God!"

??? "Oh, what's this, did you summon me? My name is Orion! The huntsman that feels like he has transcended the body of a human! Aaah... Ehem, Ohh I'm in someone else's body ! Ehhhhhhhh Did Artemis steal my body Again!"

//********************************************************\\

If you wish to read more than check out my patreon at

"https://www.patreon.com/Riadooo"

you get all the written chapters and more exclusives

If you wish to support me or this story than that how to do it !

I appreciate every one who reads or supports !

have fun Reading !!