Chapter 17: Let's hatch a plan!

Start from the beginning

She makes her hands like a plane and makes some adorable sound effects for it.

Yang: *GASP!* You fiend!

Ruby: And since Atlas is part of Mantle, my repair time only lasts one turn....

Yang: Hehehe.... pretty sneaky sis, but you just activated my trap card!

She shows her a card.

Ruby: Whaaaaaa!?

Yang: Giant Nevermore! If I roll a seven or higher, Fatal Feathers will slice your fleet in two.

Ruby: But if you roll six or lower, the Nevermore will turn on your own forces.

Yang: That's just a chance I'm willing to take..

As the two glares at each other, Yang rolls the dice and it ended up higher than seven. Yang is shouting triumphantly. Team JNPR  are shown as Yang and RUby banter  on about the game. Ren and Pyrrha are studying, and Nora is drooling as she sleeps.

Ruby: NOOOOOOOOO, MY FEARLESS SOLDIERS!

Yang: Eh, most of them were probably androids.

Ruby: Goobye my friends, you will be avenged.

Yang: Not until I draw my rewards! Which are double this round thanks to Mistral  Trade Route!

Ruby: Bah!

Nora then snores and talks in her sleep.

Nora: Oh. Have pancakes,

Yang: Oh, and what's this? The Smugglers of the Wind Path?

Pyrrha clears her throat to try and gain Jaune's attention who was busy reading a comic book but he didn't hear her as Pyrrha then confiscates the comic book and replaces it for an actual textbook.

Ruby: Bah! Bah, I say!

Yang: I say, it looks like I'm taking two cards in my hand!

As Pyrrha took the comic book, a Nevermore  player piece is tossed over Jaune's shoulder and another piece bounces off his head.

Ruby: Have you no heart?

Ruby collapses on the table, crying.

Ruby: Nooo!

Yang: Well Weiss, it's your turn....

Weiss: I have....... absolutely no idea what's going on....

Yang slides up beside her and puts her hand on her shoulder.

Yang: Look it's easy, your playing as Vacuo which means all Vacuo-based cards come with a bonus.

Weiss: That sounds dumb.

Yang starts looking through Weiss' cards.

Yang: See.... You've got Sandstorm, desert scavenge-- Oh! Oh! Resourceful Raider! See now you can take Ruby's discarded Air Fleet--"

Ruby: Nooo.....

Yang: --and put it in your hand!

Weiss: Okay,

Yang: And since Vacuo warriors have an endurance boost against natural hazards, you can use Sandstorm to disable my ground forces and simultaneously infiltrate my Kingdom.

Suddenly she points a finger at Weiss.

Yang: Just so you know I will not forget this declaration of war.

Weiss: And that means...?

Ruby: Your Three moves away from conquering Remnant!

This triggered something  in Weiss as she began laughing to herself evilly.