"We traced the license plate and got a hit on one of the vehicles. We tracked it to somewhere out of sight but seems like they had switched it out"

"Anything else" I asked

"The person who they had contact to get the vehicles and guns from we have a name on them" he said

"Pay them a visit, because if I go it will be kill first ask questions later. Get some information from them"

"Okay I'll do that" he turned to walk over to the door opening it

"Marcus" he turned to look at me "If you don't get a name from on who has Allison in the next 24hours your life will be added to the ones I have taken"

He nodded stepping outside and closing the door behind him.

I walked over to my couch in the office taking a seat. I leaned my head back, closing my eyes for the first time in almost two days again.

I opened the door to my home, instantly I felt two small bodies collide with my legs wrapping their small arms around it. I bent down to their level so I could be face to face with them.

"You're home!" they smiled wrapping their arms around my neck

"Yes I am. I missed you guys and I missed mommy as well" I wrapped my arms around their small frame bringing them closer to me

"We missed you too"

"I know babies" I kissed both cheeks "Where's mommy" I asked

"Upstairs" they both said

"Okay let's get y'all both in bed" I lifted them up carrying them up the stairs to their room

I opened to the door to their room walking over to their bed putting them under the covers. I laid down beside the both of them talking to them before they fell asleep.

I got up off the bed "Goodnight my loves" I kissed both their foreheads pulling the covers up

I walked over the door turning the lights off, I stepped out their room leaving the door crack in case of anything

I rubbed my hand down my face walking down the hall to the room. Today I had work later than usual, I had a few business to handle that longer than I had expected.

The kids and Allison never go to sleep unless I'm home but I wasn't expecting them to be up this late. They were up later than usual tonight.

I opened the door to the room, stepping in and closing the door. Allison was laying on the bed with her back to the door, she must have been extremely tired today

I went into the bathroom taking off my clothes and quickly taking a shower so I can go cuddle up with my wife, after a long day that's all I want.

After I took my shower, I got some clothes on and did my nightly routine before walking out the bathroom. I walked over to the bed getting in under the covers.

I made myself comfortable before pulling Allison closer to me, her body heat was something serious, made you want to sleep right away.

"Princess"

"Baby" she sniffled

I propped up on my elbows cupping her face with my hands "Why are you crying"

I hated to see her cry, it breaks my heart literally. No one or anything deserves her tears honestly.

"I can't do this anymore" she shake her head wiping her eyes