Seven Princes of Hell

Beginne am Anfang

Felix had never seen so much food in his life.

Along with Jeongin, he recognised the one who had led him in the morning- Minho, was his name.

But there were four others who he couldn't help but to stare at, taking in all of their unique hair colours and wing shapes that correlated with their  hair.

"You should eat- I will introduce you to them after," Chan whispered into his ear before looking straight into his eyes.

Felix absolutely refused to acknowledge the shiver that crawled up his spine.

And so, the brunette picked up his knife and fork and cut into his steak and forced back a groan at how good it tasted as it almost melted in his mouth.

"So, your highness," one of them had started speaking, dabbing at the corner of his mouth with a napkin held between lissom fingers.

The brunette was too amazed by the champagne cupcakes placed infront of him by the small-winged demons that were scuttling around, serving the lot of them, to notice the crimson haired looking at him.

A cough earned his attention.

He looked up, grimacing awkwardly as he noticed seven pairs of eyes observing him.

"You talking to me?" He questioned, pointing his knife towards himself.

"Yes, your h-"

"Just Felix please, um.. " The brunette interrupted, all too uncomfortable with the highly respectable title enforced upon him.

"Hyunjin."

"I see we are doing introductions now then," spoke Minho, eyes still as his lips tugged up into an unnerving smile. "You already know my name but I also am known as Mammon, the Prince of Greed."

Not knowing what to do, Felix waved in strain.

Then came the amber toned demon with chubby cheeks and round eyes. "Jisung, his-" he pointed at Chan, "brother and the Prince of Gluttony."

"So you're Beezlebub?"

"Ooh you catch on quick, little human," clapped Jisung. Said demon looked back at Chan. "Are you sure he doesn't remember anything?"

Felix saw the black demon nod stiffly from the corner of his eye.

However, instead of paying any of it any attention, he turned to the black haired demon with handsome features. "Hyunjin, Prince of Lust my dear. Do you know my God-given name?" He questioned, head propped up on his interlaced palms as he let his naturally sultry gaze travel over the human.

Under his scrutinising stare, Felix racked his brain for the name, recalling the random book he had read in his free time.

"Uh...um. Oh! Asmodeus!" Felix couldn't control his bounce of excitement as he remembered correctly, waiting for confirmation from Hyunjin with eager eyes.

The demon had only chuckled, nodding in affirmation, making the brunette blush in embarrassment.

So he was quick to move on.

"Oh. You're Jeongin. Are you actually my boss? Or..."

"No, my liege, that was simply to find you and bring you back home."

"This is my home?" Once more, the brunette was drowning in deja vu. "You all speak in puzzles-"

"Home?"

A low grumble emerged from behind him, the arms around his waist tightening, caccooning him in a warmth that had him unconsciously leaning into- because Felix knew it was one of security and devotion.