𝐗𝐕𝐈

The deal

The deal.

——————

——————

Tegan had slept on so much grief and worry that she woke up incredibly early. 4am to be exact. She needed to make sure Elena and Jeremy were doing okay but also find a cure for Damon's werewolf bite before it was too late. She couldn't bare to lose her best friend because he and all her other friends were like her second family.

She lay in her bed in her room in the Salvatore house staring up at a very boring ceiling, I mean what else was she supposed to do at 4am in the morning. She had other things clouding her mind like how her brother was back who left without saying a proper goodbye she didn't really know what to say or how to talk to him.

She also couldn't understand why Klaus would kidnap her out of all her friends and people in Mystic Falls and how he was different to most kindnappers. Like how he gave her new clothes as hers had mud and grass stains on them or how he made sure she was fed and taken care of when she felt low. No one has ever really done that in her life yes maybe when she was little but even then her family was very busy at the time.

Tegan grabbed her phone from the nightstand opposite her and checked the time. '5am it read.' Tegan has been laying there thinking about the past or what she needed to do to help her friends for a whole hour. So instead of laying there for any longer she got up got dressed and decided to go on a walk. It was light enough out side so she was hoping that no one would be stupid enough to kidnap her as other people maybe around too witness it happening.

She slid her long brunette hair into a high ponytail and went on with her day.

—————

As she was about to exit the house she saw Damon walk back into it taking of his jacket looking slightly upset. "Hey, you alright?" Tegan remarked. "Yeah." He replied and walked towards his bourbon cabinet. Tegan knew deep down he wasn't but whatever it was she knew he may have to figure out on his own. So she carried on with her walk.