part 15. baby shower

*2 months later*
*Veronicas POV*
*12PM*
I am 8 months pregnant. Betty is setting up my baby shower. I'm just laying in bed relaxing. Archie comes in. A:"how's my baby?" V:"he's good, we had a good nap and we are ready to party." He smiles. V:"I love that Betty Is there for me, she is really helping and Emily too she a sweet heart." A:"yeah, and she so cute, can't wait for our little one." V:"me either." I say rubbing my belly. Archie comes over and starts talking to the baby. A:"hey baby, daddy loves you." V:"but mama loves you more." A:"Ronnie, thats not true!" He says as I laugh.

*2PM*
I change my clothes into a nice dress and as I'm finishing out my makeup Betty comes in. B:"everything is set up." V:"ok im finishing up my makeup." B:"you should outline you lips." V:"what do you mean?" She comes up to me and outlines my lips and fills it in a nude lipgloss color.

" V:"what do you mean?" She comes up to me and outlines my lips and fills it in a nude lipgloss color

Like this^^

Betty takes my hand and we walk downstairs. V:"aww, B this is beautiful." B:"thanks." She smiles.

Some of the decorations^^

*Bettys POV*
*3PM*
Everyone arrived and loved the decorations. C:"hey guys, I haven't seen you guys in a while." V:"yeah the last time we talked was like 3 months ago." B:"yeah, we missed you, you could come over anytime you want, you know." C:"yeah we have been busy." B:"yeah Toni comes over sometimes and says hi for you but its better when we could see you." C:"yeah, definitely." B:"I hear you guys also want a little one soon." C:"yeah, but Toni wants to be through the whole experience, she wants to get pregnant and we are going to get her pregnant soon." B:"hope that goes better than me trying." C:"yeah, im sorry." B:"its ok, im happy for you guys, you guys are my best friends, you should be happy." V:"yeah, of course, but its hard to see you hurting." C:"yeah, and knowing your watching us live your dream." B:"guys im fine." I say with a fake smile. V:"ok well we are here for you." B:"cheryl come take a shot with me." C:"how can I say no, talk later V." V:"ok have fun, don't get too drunk." B:"no promises." We go to the kitchen and take some shots. We had like 6 shots. Jughead came in the kitchen. 

*no ones POV*
J:"don't you think you've had enough?" He says as Cheryl leaves. B:"nOo! Come take shots with me baby... please." She says with puppy faces. J:"fine, one." Betty pours two shots one for her, one for Jughead. B:"cheers." They cling there glasses together and take the shot. Betty grabs a cup and pours liquor in it like almost halfway and pours some lemonade in it, for herself. She goes to where everyone is. Everyone is having fun. B:"WE NEED SOME MUSIC!" She says turning on her stereo. The music plays and everyone dances but Jasmine, who is on her phone. B:"COME DANCE." She says over the loud music. JM:"no, thank you." B:"why not?" JM:"I don't dance." B:"ok." E:"mama betty, can I have some of your juice?" B:"oh bAby, thIs juice is not for kIds." E:"why, what is it?" B:"go dAnce, bAby." E:"ok."

*4PM*
Betty is really drunk. J:"baby you've had enough to dink." He says trying to take her cup. B:"no, im fine." J:"no, come on no more." B:"dance with me, baby." J:"your really drunk and you don't need anymore." B:"baby, im fine." J:"no your not, give me your cup." B:"no." J:"Betty!" B:"fine you don't want to dance with me, you don't want to do anything with me." He takes the cup from her. B:"I'm an adult Jughead, not a child." J:"than you should look around, there are children and you continue to drink, your the adult you say, but you acting like a child." B:"wow, Jughead, you know what I'm sleeping on the couch tonight." J:"fine, I don't want to sleep next to you anyway." Betty stares at him. She walks away. J:"no, Betty, im sorry." B:"no! I'm getting fresh air, I can't deal with this." J:"your drunk." B:"like you care." Then she walks out the door and slams it. Everyone cleans up. J:"sorry this had to end early, we were planing on doing some other thing." Everyone leaves.

*5PM*
Betty came home, but she was still drunk, she tried to sober up. The rest of the day they didn't talk and she ate diner by herself and she did the dishes and cleaned up a little.

*8:30PM*
Betty has been sober since diner. Jasmine was in her room already sleeping. Betty put Emily to sleep. She went to the living room and got an extra blanket and pillow out of the closet.

*Bettys POV*
*10PM*
I have been laying on this couch for more than an hour. As I lay on this couch, I just think about what happened today and Jughead was right, I was acting like a child. I can't sleep without being in Jugheads arms and the fact that he's mad at me. I walk to the room. B:"hey are you awake?" I say from the door way. He doesn't answer. B:"your probably sleeping or can't hear me or trying to ignore me." He still doesn't say anything. B:"I'm sorry for the way I acted today, I know that I should've been more mature, I just was really sad and no one was there to comfort me and you did the right thing." I start tearing up. B:"and I just want you right now. I need you, I can't sleep knowing your mad at me." He finally turns around. J:"come here, baby, its ok, I shouldn't have said you were acting childish." B:"but I was." J:"and I shouldn't have said that I didn't want to sleep next to you, because the truth is, I can't sleep without you." I walk over and straddle him. I kiss him and it turns into us making out. I take off my shirt. J:"you want to right now?" B:"yes, is that ok." J:"of course, im just asking." I pull off his shirt and kiss him again. He unclips my bra. We had a lot of rounds all night.

*6AM*
I wake up with a pounding headache. Must have been from drinking alot yesterday. I get up and I feel nauseous. I run to the bathroom and throw up in the toilet. Jughead came in I guess I woke him up. J:"are you ok baby?" B:"yeah just throwing up the alcohol from yesterday." J:"ok." He says in a yawn. B:"you can go back to sleep." J:"ok, hope you feel better soon." He says and walks out the door and back to bed. I get up from the floor and brush my teeth. I take a pregnancy test out from the mirror. I take the test. Now wait.

*3 minutes later*
I pick up the upside-down test. B:"please be positive, please be positive, please be positive." I say in a whisper tone. B:"three... two... one." I flip the test over...

I go to the kitchen and make some breakfast. Eggs and bacon, with some sausages and orange juice. I hear little feet walking into the kitchen. E:"boo!" B:"ahh! Omg." E:" got you, mama." B:"you did, want some eggs?" E:"yes, please." She sat at the table. Jughead comes running in. J:"I heard someone scream, is everything ok?" He asks out of breath. E:"I scared mama." She laughs. J:"oh, you did." He says relieved. B:"she did."Jasmine comes into the kitchen. B:"your plate is on the island. We all eat our breakfast. Emily goes to the play room. Jasmine goes to her room. I go to sit down on the couch to watch TV. Jughead comes and sits next to me. J:"are you ok?" B:"what do you mean, im fine." J:"you barely talked at breakfast, you always talk, especially when you get the opportunity to talk to Jasmine." B:"fine, I took a pregnancy test this morning." J:"oh, im sorry." B:"yeah negative again, I just don't know what I'm doing anymore." J:"don't give up." He puts his hands on mine. B:"of course, I'll keep trying, but I get really disappointed when I take a test." J:"yeah me too." B:"you want another baby... I don't think that your going to get that." J:"baby, I want a baby for you ok, if I was with someone else and they asked for a baby, I would probably not want that, but I want that for you, with you, no one else." B:"I love you." J:"I love you too."

1535 words not including this

Its a long one

Hope you enjoyed this part.

-C😘✌