part 11. honeymoon🗼

*4PM*
*bettys POV*
We were on this plane for 3 hours and he said two more hours to go omg. B:"ok, well I need a nap." I smile and lay my head on his shoulder.

*5PM*
I wake up and Jughead is not here. I few minutes later he comes back with alot of snacks. J:"I thought you might be hungry considering we haven't eaten in hours." I smile. We don't usually like eating plane food but since we have been on this plane for hours and we are hungry. B:"yeah, babe, im starving." He sits down and we eat some of the snacks.

*6PM*
We finally get off the plane and OMG. B:"Juggie, Noo!" I say in excitement. J:"yes, Paris, the place you always been wanting to go." I give him a big hug and kiss him long and loving. We get set up in the apartment suite. We get changed into casual, comfortable clothes. B:"Juggie, I love this so much, I love you!!" J:"I knew you would love it, and I love you too, so much."

*⚠️Smut warning ⚠️ *
He kisses me and we start to make out. I push him on the bed and pull off my shirt as he pulls off his. I straddle him and start kissing him more. He starts to kiss me all over. On my neck and chest. He uncle's my bra and throws it on the floor. He kisses and sucks at my boobs. I pull off his pants and boxers. Wow, ok. I pull off my pants and he pulls off my underwear. I straddle him again and sunk down on his dick. B:"omg!" I kept going up and down slowly. B:"ohh." He was groaning too but very low, he's not loud. Not to mention this is our first time, because we always get far but interrupted but something or someone. I go faster, my fingernails scratching at his back and neck. B:"ahh, Juggie, your so big." I say moaning. I go up and down, riding him, fast. I moaning alot. B:"I'm gonna cum!" J:"me too, baby." I bite my lip as we both cum together, still going up and down, but going slower and slower. I get off him and  sit on the bed next to him, pulling the covers up. We didn't use protection because, why, I can't get pregnant, and even if I could we would be happy with a baby. B:"that was amazing!" J:"yeah, finally we got the time to do it, we always got interrupted."
*end of smut*

B:"yeah, I love Emily, but she's a big cock block." I say laughing, him laughing too. J:"we should get ready and explore the city." B:"yeah, that would be fun." We get cleaned up and get dressed and go out to see the city.

*9PM*
We are walking to the apartment and talking and cutely holding hands. Jughead looks at me. J:"what are you thinking about? B:"Just life, you know, I was so depressed before you, when I met you my life has become much better, you know you make me not think about the baby thing, and Jasmine and Emily too. I love them, but I just can't forget it and I really want a baby, you know, thats actually mine." J:"yeah, I know and I hate seeing you sad." B:"you being there for me just makes me happier and so much better."

He kisses me as we walk in. He shuts the door and pushes me against it while kissing me. He takes off his shirt and I take off mine. I wrap my arms around his neck and wrap my legs around his torso and he walks me over to the bed and lays me down with him still in my arms.

*the next morning*
I wake up and see his staring at me. J:"morning." B:"morning." He kisses me. B:"I'm tired can we sleep in?" J:"of course." We fall back to sleep.

683 words not including this

Hope you enjoyed

-C😘✌