part 10. wedding day👰

*one month later*
*Bettys POV*
We have been planning the wedding for almost two months. Its finally wedding day, we actually wanted to get married earlier but we had to find a day were both our families were free, well the family we wanted to invite. Today is finally the day.

The wedding reception

The venue

Emily is the flower girl. Veronica is the maid of honor. Archie is the best man. My sister polly is coming and she's going to be one of the brides maids. Cheryl and Toni are brides maids. Little Juniper is going to be the flower girl with Emily. Dagwood is going to be the ring Bearer. Jugheads sister is coming today, can't wait to meet her I told Jughead she could be a brides maid.

(In my story jellybean is only 15 -C)

Bettys dress

Bridesmaids dresses

Bridesmaids dresses

My parents are coming

My parents are coming. Jugheads parents are coming.

*6AM*
I get up and take a shower before I head over to the place I'm having my wedding.

When I get there its around 7AM. The drive there is almost an hour. Jughead was already there but since we can't see each other on our wedding day, we didn't sleep in the same bed and he had a boys night so we didn't even see each other for two days.

I get there and I see my mom. A:"Hi, Betty, I've missed you! She says giving me a big hug. And polly also giving me a hug and catching me up with her life. I met Jugheads parents they were nice, then I finally met Jellybean. JB:"hi, im jellybean, but you could call me JB. Its so nice to finally meet you!" B:"Betty, you probably know, and its nice to meet you too, so happy your here." JB:"wouldn't miss my big brother wedding day, and thanks for inviting me." B:"of course, your Jugheads little sister, and I really wanted to meet you." JB:"yeah me too, I'll see you later got to see my big brother." B:"of course, see you later."

Veronica helped me get in my dress after that someone did my makeup for me and I got ready for the best day of my life.

*8AM*
Its finally time. Juniper and Emily were walking down and throwing flower pedals. Everyone that has to walk down the aisle before me walked down and then it was my turn and the music starts playing.

*Jugheads POV*
As I see her walking down the aisle I can't help it, the tears that are falling down my face, the way I could tell she's trying to hold them in because of the makeup. And its like I can see my whole world. Just me, my kids, and my beautiful wife. She get to me. J:"your beautiful." B:"and your handsome." She says with a smile.

*After the reception*(I don't know how to do the wedding stuff lol -C)

*Bettys POV*
Its time for the first dance as husband and wife. He pulls me close. J:"your finally Mrs. Betty Jones, how does it feel?" B:"like everything I dreamed, it feels like a dream." He kisses me and I kiss back obviously. B:"I love you." I say as I pull away. J:"I love you too." The song was over but the dance was not we wanted to dance for a while. Some other people were dancing. Veronica was dancing with Archie. Cheryl was dancing with Toni. Then we all ate some of the wedding cake.

We said bye to all the guests and me and Jughead are off to our honeymoon. It was around 2PM and we are in an airplane and Jughead still won't tell me where we are going.

631 words not including this

Sorry its short

Hope you enjoyed this part

-C😘✌