You knew you had strong feelings for him, but being faced with the possibility of never seeing him again made you realize these feelings were stronger than ever before. You were truly falling for him. This was the first time you had ever began to fall for anyone, it was terrifying.

He was the person you talked to about anything and everything. He was the first person you had ever been truly attracted to and interested in personally. He was your favorite person.

You also thought of your friends, Their terrified faces as they ran after you when you were snatched. You wanted to see them, hug them and tell them how much you appreciate them. Would you ever see them again?

You were stuck in this room for what felt like days, but probably just hours. You could see your surroundings growing dark despite the blindfold. You were hungry, thirsty, exhausted and you needed to use the bathroom. You had long since given up on trying to escape, you didn't have the strength for it anymore. You couldn't shout or cry anymore either, You were defeated. You began to accept that these were most likely your final days, and you may never see any of your loved ones again.

The door slammed open and heavy footsteps approached you. You barely managed to croak out a "hello?" and when you got no response, you felt hopeful that someone was here to rescue you. The footsteps continued towards you until you felt a presence stood close to you. You felt eyes on you and you hoped with everything you had that it was Levi.

Your blindfold was ripped off and it took you a few moments to adjust your eyes. Despite it being dark out, everything was far too bright and blurry to take in your surroundings straight away.

Once your eyes had adjusted, you saw a tall middle aged man smoking a cigar. He was wearing a long tattered trench coat and a hat. He had guns strapped to his hips and he had ODM gear on, over a straight white shirt and brown trousers.

He was staring down at you with no expression, just observation.

Although you had only seen his silhouette before, you knew that this was the man you had seen on your date with Levi. Kenny had been watching you both that night. How long had he been watching you? Was he planning this from the start?

"Kenny." you deadpanned.

"Don't wear it out sweetheart."

"You've been watching him haven't you?"

"Sure have. I'm surprised a pretty little thing like you would waste your time on that runt."

"Why wouldn't I? At least he doesn't have to kidnap girls and tie them up to get them to spend time with him."

He let out a gritty laugh.

"Well that may be true. But you're wasting your time. That boy is broken."

"You were watching me too."

"Well, I was trailing him for a while. Saw your little date and all. That kid has got it bad."

"So I've heard."

"Too bad you'll never see him again. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I plan to wipe him out at the first opportunity."

"Fuck you. He's going to kill you, you know that right?" You spat out.

He chuckled before taking one of his guns out and pointing it under your chin, forcing your face upwards as he leaned in and stared at your face.

"Well, what a big mouthed little bitch you are."

He took the gun and smacked it across your face. It hurt, you felt a sharp pain and tasted blood in your mouth instantly. You spat the blood onto his shoe and gave him a look of pure feral rage.

"Here I was, comin' here to see if you needed to eat or use the bathroom, and this is the treatment I get?"

You didn't respond, but you really did need those things, badly. You hoped that despite your backtalk, he would at least allow you these basic necessities before killing you. 

He ripped your bindings off and grabbed you under your arm, pulling you up. Your legs were like jelly, you collapsed into him. It disgusted you to be pressed up against his side, but you really had no other option. You wanted to shove him to the floor and stomp on his smug face until his skull caved in, but due to your lack of physical strength, you'd have to settle for imagining it.

"Get up." He demanded.

He dragged you by your arm towards a door and threw you inside, locking it behind you.

This was clearly a bathroom, but it was disgusting. All of the floors were rotting away, mud and mould inhabited almost every single inch of the room and the windows were heavily boarded up. However your desperation to use the bathroom had you disregarding all of the above as you practically dived for the toilet. This building was very clearly abandoned, but where was it? Were you still in the same district or had you been relocated somewhere nobody would look for you?

Once you were done, you got up and attempted the door handle to no avail, it was still locked. You knocked to alert Kenny that you were finished, and then he swung the door open, grabbed you and dragged you down a hallway. 

Everything about this place was dilapidated. The ceiling was littered with holes and cracks, if you had the strength and means to climb, you could easily escape, but Kenny was too smart for that.

He approached another room, still dragging you along the floor. He opened the door and threw you inside, stepping in after you to grab you once again, this time by the hair.

This room was slightly cleaner than the last, but still disgusting. There was nothing inside other than a damp old mattress, a bucket and a tiny tattered blanket. Kenny threw you onto the mattress and glared down at you.

"This will be your living quarters until I get Levi. I really appreciate your help here"

"Like I had a choice" you scoffed.

"Well, be grateful I ain't killed ya darlin. It's what I do best"

"Please just let me go. You don't need me."

"Sorry, can't do that. But I'll at least make sure you're fed for now."

He quickly exited the room and before you had the chance to try and make a run for it, he returned with a plate and placed it in front of you. Whatever this was, you'd never call it food. It was merely slop, but you didn't care, you were famished. It didn't taste as bad as it looked, in fact it didn't taste of anything at all, and you were glad.

Once you had devoured the contents of this plate, he rolled an old bottle towards you and watched as you drained every last drop, thankfully it was just water. You really weren't bothered by bland food and drinks, as long as you had something to keep you going for now.

Once you had finished, you looked at Kenny as if to question why he was staring at you. He stepped forwards, collected the empty plate and bottle and turned to leave, but stopped at the door, looking over his shoulder at you.

"If your man doesn't show up in the next few days, I'm gonna be paying him a surprise visit. May be your ticket outta here dead or alive."

You gaped with tearful eyes as he shut the door. You heard him lock and barricade it, and while you were glad to no longer be tied up, you felt hopeless once again.

If Kenny really had taught Levi everything he knows, could Levi truly win this fight?

You had the utmost faith in his abilities, but Kenny was clearly strong too, maybe just as strong as Levi himself.

------------------------------------------------------------

So, are y'all ready for some smut? It's coming reaaaaal soon. I've never written smut before, but I spend a lot of time thinking about the things I'd let our smol king do to me, so how hard can it be?

I hope you enjoy!