28.

"What happened to your finger?" Two curious, teary eyes looked at him.

Louis.

Harry smiled half-heartedly and looked down at his bleeding finger, around which he had wrapped some toilet paper. "Accident, might not be a genius in cutting the bloody tomatoes."

Louis nodded. He looked tired and innocent in his oversized jumper and loose sweatpants that had ridden up slightly on his left leg.

"I'm sure Niall didn't mean it." Harry blurted out. Trying to get the sad expression off Louis' face. He needed the pissed off, cocky Louis back.

"It doesn't matter, he can say what he wants, I guess."

"Louis. You can be whoever you want, your sexuality or anyone else's shouldn't be something your friends criticise. That's not an opinion, it's just homophobic."

"I don't care, like I said."

They were silent. A drop of blood fell from Harry's finger onto the wooden floor.

"Shit, come on with stupid."

So they went into the bathroom, where Louis stood on his toes to push Harry, who where always standing around stupidly, onto the edge of the bath.

"Give me your finger," Louis said, kneeling down in front of Harry with disinfectant spray in his hand.

Harry blushed slightly and held his finger out to Louis, who carefully sprayed some on the cut. And then bandaged the finger. His elbow rested on Harry's thigh.

"You're hurting me." Harry mumbled, looking down at his lap.

"Sorry, let me just-" but there was no ending the sentence. Louis sprayed a bit on Harrys finger, it burned like hell. Harry flinched and slid down in the bathtub. His feet awkwardly under Louis' armpits, what made him fell forward halfway on top of Harry.

A soft blush creeped over Louis pale cheeks, he licked his lips awkwardly, trying to pull himself together.

Harry rested his head against the cold stone wall behind him and laughed softly, his eyes closed. Louis looked at him, puzzled, before smirking slightly and grabbing Harry's shirt to help him up.

"Oii are you ok?" Louis laughed lightly, his hand still on Harry's shirt, which he pulled down slightly with his hand. Not realising he was on his knees, between Harry's slightly spread legs, cheeks flushed. He only felt Harry's gaze on him, the two green eyes looking him up and down. He looked up through his rather long eyelashes and blinked slightly. Harry felt his trousers tighten.

A rasp escaped his throat, Louis laughed nervously, his head slightly tilted back. Which made it visibly difficult for Harry to concentrate.

"I'm great, feels much better, thanks lo-" He stopped immediately and stood up, quite humiliated.

"Good, yeah, good, lad." Louis regretted patting Harrys arm. It was a weird situation, a bit sexual, but actually to awkward to be sexual.

Harry yawned, trying to signal Louis, that they should change rooms.

"Right, time for bed innit?"

"God yeah I'm knackered, just give me a minute will you?"

Louis nodded, leaving the bathroom, where Harry sat on the edge of the bathtub, his head in his hands, devastated. His dick was painfully hard in his trousers, the temptation to jerk off was overwhelming his sense.

His thoughts clouded by his lust, he ran his hand over the rough fabric of his pants and moaned softly. His eyes closed, his head back, he slid back into the bath, his trousers hanging around his ankles.