22.

Trigger warning, for drug abuse, sexual assault, past rape(barely mentioned).

A couple days later in Seattle

After driving in the wrong direction for almost five hours, Louis and Harry had changed seats.
Arriving past midnight, finally, in a crusty old hotel.

The problem now, Louis couldn't sleep. He rolled around, again, and tossed his pillow down the bed. He hated this.

His hard dick trapped in his tight boxershorts, sweat dripping down his forehead as he quietly pressed his head in the duvet while his hips moved slowly against the mattress. Creating a madly good friction.

The real problem, Harry. A bit more then a few centimeters away from him, sleeping peacefully with his hands bound to the bedpost.

This could end up getting really embarrassing, Louis thought.

So he stood up, dragging his tired body in the shower, where he wanked for a good hour, before his hand got tired.

God, he hated jerking off.

Moving on. In the morning of the first day, after they got a lovely breakfast, with a marvelous view, Louis had complained about his back being sore. So unfortunately they went back to bed.

Maybe they had something in common, Louis thought while he watched Harry snuggled in two blankets, peacefully sleeping again. They both loved sleep.

That's solid, Louis put his blanket up to his chin. Closing his eyes.

His foot stroked the cool, soft varnish. A gentle breeze brushed his face, it smelled of rain, perhaps because it was thundering out, and a grey, dark storm was playing  outside the hotel's protective windows, while inside they lay in what they thought was safety, snuggled up, and peaceful in a semi-sleep.

A flash of lightning lit up the sky.

Louis was startled and moved closer to Harry. Even with his 29 years, his passionate hatred for thunderstorms hadn't left his scared mind.

When he was about 16, one stormy evening, his best friend had taken him to an old house. There they sat and smoked until he noticed that his cigarette tasted different. He still remembered the cold shock that went through his body when he felt himself getting dizzy. And how strange he felt when he looked over at his best friend who was typing on his mobile phone with a big smile on his face.

The helplessness he felt when he wrote to his aunt that he was in danger.

Hours later he woke up again, in hospital, with no clue what had happened to him. He just remembered the thunderstorm.

It crossed his mind every day in the past years. That Niall would betray him, and now again, he just didn't want to give it a thought. Originally he did trust him a shit lot, but there will always be this weird suspicion, that he just couldn't let go.

He turned onto his side, facing Harrys sleeping figure. Over the past weeks Harry really got to his head, who was he? And what on earth did he do at Zayns'.

He shrugged it off, nuzzling his head to Harrys side. Another thing they silently agreed to over the weeks, cuddling. Not actual cuddling, but sometimes they slept really close to eachother. And on some special days Louis let Harry sleep with Harrys' wrist bound to his.

The thought of letting Harry go, was something else. Because lately he just couldn't wrap his head around letting Harry go, like ever. He really just couldn't, Harry knew too much. And killing him- no he couldn't either.

Even though he liked threatening him with holding a gun to his head from time to time.

It made him happy how Harry laughed, and his dimples, oh fuck Louis loved his dimples. And his little tips, he'd always tell Louis very gentle what would suit him.
And he really fucking liked it. Harry cared differently then Niall did. It was weird but kind of really shitty nice.