20.

Louis pinned his wrists down, his knee pressed between Harrys' legs

Louis pinned his wrists down, his knee pressed between Harrys' legs. Grinning as he saw the pain written over Harrys face.

"What now big boy? That's all you got?"

Harry struggled, trying to get Louis'off of himself, trying first to free his hands, without any success. Louis just gripped his wrists tighter, they're absolutely gonna bruise Harry thought to himself, quite embarrassed.

"Fuck you." Harry pressed out, tensing his whole body to push Louis off him. He tried to free himself from his tight grip, and without even thinking about it, he pushed himself forward. His cock was right up against Louis' knee, and before he could stop it, a low moan escaped his parted lips.

Louis' eyes widened and for a few seconds he felt Louis' grip on his wrists loosen a little. So he wrung his wrists and grabbed Louis'. Harry wrapped his legs around Louis' delicate waist, and pushed him onto the bed, now sitting on his hip. He was out of breath.

Louis lay beneath him, his chest rising and falling rapidly, his lips slightly parted. Harry felt the hard muscles flexing beneath him, but he couldn't take his eyes off Louis. The red cheeks, his head slightly bent back, the way he arched his back every time he tried to get free from under Harry.

But Harry was stronger. He hated violence, but he had long practised boxing and other martial arts to be able to defend himself in an emergency, which was now to his advantage.

"Do you like being on top of me?"

Harry chocked on his salvia. Coughing loud, his cheeks flushing in embarrassment as he watched the change in Louis' eyes. The lust and playfulness, replaced by something he couldn't really order to any emotion yet. Almost anger, with a mix of anxiety as Louis added, "Fag".

The only sound being their breathings, Harry heard it. Anger growing inside his chest.

"You're so fucking embarrassing"

Harry said, letting go of Louis, who immediately sat up and hushed to the headboard.

The silence in the room was oppressive. Louos rubbed his aching wrists, huddled at the head of the bed, a blanket over his legs. A pillow on his lap.

Harry sat at the other end, staring into space. Louis' choice of words had thrown him more off track than he could have imagined.
He wasn't prepared to hear it again after such long time.

"I'll sleep on the couch" he murmured softly and grabbed a pillow and a blanket to lie on the couch.

Louis nodded silently, not knowing what to say. He had never been able to deal with situations like this. On the one hand, Harry's feelings didn't itch him. He was a grown man and shouldn't be like this. On the other hand, Louis felt bad.

-

Louis stood in the shower, one hand around his cock, trying to get the images of Harry out of his head.

Just something about Harry made him want to get pinned down head first over the couch, and get fucked so hard that he'd forget his name.

Louis likes man who can handle him. Who can pin him down, fight him, or look after him. He enjoys their hungry eyes glaring over his body, makes him feel powerful. He knows he's wrong to flirt with them, because he isn't gay.

He dropped his head, shoulder blades flexing, the hot water hiding his moans as he moved his hands faster. Imagining Harry pressing him against the glassdoor of the shower while he'd fuck him.

Something about men.

Louis sighed, he couldn't come. Stepping out of the shower, unsatisfied and grumpy, he wrapped a towel around his waist and let himself fall over in the soft duvet of his freshly made bed.

The wounds on his body making it hard for him to fall asleep. And to top it off, he hadn't smoked in a few hours, and it was stressing him out.

Anxiety crippling  in the back of his mind.

He turned around groaning and tried to sleep on his belly.

Niall.

He didn't talked to Niall. Quickly he pulled his phone from underneath the pillow and texted him. Laying back down.

Handcuffs.

He forgot them. Doesn't matter, he thought to himself. If Harry would be so dumb and leave the room, someone would shoot him before he could even smell the fresh September air.

He looked at his phone, watching a message plop up.

Niall

Mate we're in deep shit

Louis

Why?

Niall

I found out who Harry is x