28 (Sad)

"Start naming them luke. I don't think this cliff can stand my weight for very long." I said grinning.

  "What about your dad! Before he left you he told you to live." Luke said.

  'Thats reasonable.' I took one step forward.

  "Aeternitas! You haven't got to spend some quality family time with him." Luke named.

  I took another step forward.

  "Me! Your brother! Who by the way cannot live without you." Luke said looking desperate.

  I giggled at how confused he looked.

  I took one more step closer.

  "Lucas! Your mate! He wants you." Luke named.

  I stopped.

  I took a step back.

  "Eh? Why isn't it a valid reason?" Luke questioned.

  "Simple. Because it's a lie." I said.

  I have given up on our bond.

  "Who said it was a lie?" Someone said.

  His voice radiated authority...

  Lucas...

  "I'm sorry. I know what I did was unforgivable but please... Let me try and show you that I can at least try to be a mate you deserve." Lucas said.

  "Oh really? Then surely you can name me reason right?" I asked.

  "Easy. Former Luna is planning Helena and Osmands wedding. I know you don't want to miss it." Lucas grinned.

  I took a step forward.

  "Your wolf Phoenix is yearning to be let out right now so she can give her mate a chance to redeem himself. A chance for her to experience what she wants the most. To be loved by her mate." Lucas said.

  'H-how the hell did he know...' I hesitantly took a step forward.

  "You your self who is currently holding back tears. She wants to believe me. So give me a chance to show you that what I say is believable." I took another step forward.

  "For the secret of your family that your father told you to pass it on to someone else and not let the family die." I took another step forward.

  I was six steps forward.

  Two more steps and I would be infront of Lucas and Luke.

  "You said you weren't a coward, Come back here and prove your not a coward. You said these words. Suicide are for cowards..." I hesitate...

  Am I really not a coward...

  "The athanasia I've come to know isn't a coward."Lucas added.

  "The athanasia I've grown up with faces it head on and doesnt run away! No matter how hard the challenge she'll find some stupid way to overcome it." Luke continued.

  I took a step forward.

  "To live for yourself. You want to become someone that the pups can look up to... You want to be someone who can protect others..." Lucas said.

  I took another step forward.

  Both their expressions lit up.

  "Now my turn. Let me name every single reason I shouldn't live." I told them seeing how their expressions changed.