8 - 3 days

My eyes spot open as I jumped out of bed.

  "Woah! Woah! Calm down!" I saw Luke was at my bedside.

  'The sparks are gone...' my wolf whined.

  "What happened..." I said my voice sounding a little horse I looked around and saw that I was in my room.

  "You passed out and Lucas with his alpha speed definitely due to his training caught you in his wolf form before I could." Luke replied getting up and getting me a drink.

  "That explains why I felt sparks..." I said as I accepted the water Luke passed to me.

  "You passed out for 3 days."

  '3 DAYS!'

  "Woah! Slow down!" Luke said patting my back as I coughed due to chocking on water.

  "3- I slept for 3 days?" I repeated.

  "Yes." Luke nodded.

  "I LET A ROUGE STAY IN OUR TERRITORY FOR 3 WHOLE DAYS! LUKE! WHAT KIND OF FAILURE OF A DELTA AM I!" I yelled at Luke at the top of my lungs while Luke covered his ears.

  "Ow... My poor ears..." Luke said rubbing his ears.

  "This is an amazing wake up call Athanasia." Lucas said sarcastically.

  "Shut up lu-" I stopped mid way scentence as my wolf stopped me.

  'Right... He's our alpha now... I should treat him with more respect... Even if he is my mate...' I felt my heart tighten a little but I pretended like it wasn't there.

  "I'm sincerely apologize alpha, I didnt mean to make such a big commotion this early in the morning. You can go back to sleep now I assure you that if anything bad goes on I'll report it to you." I said bowing down from my seat.

  Even when we were kids I've never spoken to Lucas like this...

  This feels...

  Wrong...

  "Luke, you sure she didn't hit her head... Right...?" Lucas asked Luke.

  Luke looked at me for a second as if trying to ask me what he could and couldn't say.

  "She didn't hit her head... It's probably her wolf, since you are her alpha her wolf would feel obligated to be formal to you. Unless you give her permission to, she would probably keep talking like this to you." Luke replied.

"That makes sense.. Delta Athanasia I permit you to speak to me casually." Lucas said in a royal voice.

  I held my stomach and kept my head down.

  "Are you okay? Do you have a stomachache?" Lucas asked coming nearer to me.

  "Athanasia?" Lucas said.

  I couldn't hold it back anymore.

  "hahaha! Oh my god! That royal voice! Hahaha! That was so funny!" I burst out laughing.

  "Athanasia. You have 5 seconds to run before my knife goes straight into you." Lucas threatened but at this point I didn't care I was laughing way too hard.

  "Lucas, you know her leg is bandaged up so she can't run... Maybe limp" Luke said.

  "Damn it!" Lucas cursed as I calmed down from my fit of laughter.

  "I'm sorry! That was just so funny!" I replied whipping a tear from my eye that came out from how hard I was laughing.

  "Hahaha. Well, how do you feel?" Lucas asked me.

  I tried to stand but ended up collapsing instead as my left leg gave up under me.

  Lucas caught me before I felt which sent a series of sparks through me.

  "I thought you were more reasonable then that, why did you stand up?!" Lucas scolded me as he placed me back in bed stopping the sparks.

  "You asked me how I feel. How would I know how I feel if I don't try it out!" I snapped at Lucas.

  "It seems like her throat healed." Luke commented.

  "It feels a little strained, but my left feet is as good as gone right now." I sighed.

  "What should we do delta? About the rouge?" Luke asked.

  "Shouldn't you be asking Lucas? You know, the ALPHA?" I replied Luke.

  "Huh? Sorry! I got used to taking orders from you..." Luke replied side eyeing at Lucas.

  "Our pack seems to have a messed up order system." Lucas says.

  "How so?" I asked.

  "Well. From what I've seen, The gamma and beta take orders from the delta which mind you is a lower rank them both of them." Lucas said.

  "It's not my fault that I'm good at leading." I replied.

  'Moon goodness probably made me this way since I was meant to be your luna.' I thought to myself.

  "Lucas~!" A voice chirped as Jennette appeared at the door.

  "How are you doing mate?" Lucas called.

  I heard my wolf whimper

  "I just wanted to check on you Lucas..." Jennette said clinging to Lucas arm.

  I swear I felt my own arm burn.

  Disgust boiled in me.

  I held my arm with my hand trying to withstand the pain I was being inflicted.

  "Guys! I'm all for the alpha finding his mate but can you not hand around my room acting all lovey dovey?" I asked them with digust lacing my voice.

  To anyone it would've looked like I'm faking it.

  But little do they know I genuinely felt like vomiting.

  Lucas chuckled and left the room along with Jennette.

  "You felt that too?" Luke asked me.

  "The feeling of vomiting or the burning sensation in my arm that is still happening as we speak!" I asked Luke.

  "Both. But for me my hands and part of my wrist feel like I just dipped it in lava." Luke winced in pain.

  "Don't mates normally only feel this when their mate is touching or being touched by another and they are both having romantic feelings involved?" I asked Luke.

  "Yup..." Luke replied sighing.

  "So we're going to have to live our lives in pain! Great!" I said holding the side of my bed and trying to stand up.

  "Where do you think your going?" Luke asked.

  "To my private library?" I told him.

  "Are you kidding me! You can barely walk!" Luke told me.

  "Luke, you want your mate as desperately as I do mine, so are you helping or nah?" I asked Luke.

  "I have an idea on how to get us there without me carrying you..." Luke said sighing.