11 - Aeternitas

"What the hell are we supposed to do now!" Luke yelled.

  "Luke... That means we can't both have our mates..." I replied.

  "We both aren't willing to kill any of them... And inorder for them to recognize that we are their mates their current mate needs to die..." Luke sighed letting it sink in.

  "Like... This means... We have to live on... Mateless..." I mumbled to luke.

  "Ugh! Athanasia, get me out of this library I need a run." Luke told me.

  "Stand there." I pointed to the solo blue dot on the floor.

  I limped into the middle of the room and pulled a orange book.

  The ground started moving.

  The floor under Luke moved up.

  After Luke was out I went up to.

  We were somewhere in the middle of the forest.

  Luke didn't even bother to take off his clothes just shifted which caused there to be a small pile of ripped clothes on the floor.

  'If only I wasn't limping... Maybe I could run too... Or take my anger out on that rouge!' I thought to myself.

  "Woah! Someone's mad!" I looked up and saw it was the rouge.

  "What the hell do you want?" I asked.

  "Can't a guy take a walk?" The rouge retorted.

  "Nope. Not you, where the hell is Osmand?" I questioned.

  "Him? Oh busy with his mate." The rouge replied with a smug smile.

  'That lazy gamma!' I growled.

  "So... What's gotten you this fired up?" The rouge asked me.

  "Your not going to try and kill me?" I asked.

  Now was an amazing time to kill me since no one would know plus my speed is much lower then normal.

  "I maybe a rouge, but I hate unfair fights." The rouge replied which I just nodded.

  Did I believe him? No.

  "I found out the only way I can get my mate to love me was to get rid of someone else's mate." I kept it vague.

  "Why are you mad then? are you unwilling to kill for your mate?" The rouge asked.

  "I will snap her neck into two with no hesitation, but... That would make my mate mad at me and probably reject me..." I sighed.

  "What a fickle situation your in." The rouge replied I sensed no sympathy in his voice.

  "What about you? Why are you a rouge?" I asked.

  "My younger brother kicked me out of the pack so that he could be the alpha." The rouge replied.

  "What was your pack called?" I asked the rouge.

  "Blood moon pack..." The rouge replied.

  'Wait... What...' I felt my own eyes widden...

  I have never really even took the time to even look at him..

  His golden hair...

  How did I not notice his eyes...

  The same as mine...

  'How was I so blind!?'

  "Who's your younger brother?" I questioned.

  "Well... I have two younger siblings..."

  "One of which I don't even know their gender since... I was kicked out when the Luna was pregnant..."

  "I only heard of news which isn't alot..."

  "The brother that kicked me out... Was called anastacius" The rouge replied sadnesses evident in his eyes.

  'So it's uncle huh...' I didn't know Alpha of blood moon had a older brother.

  I thought he was the oldest brother.

  But I didn't think that alpha of blood moon was this kind of power hungry person...

  He seemed nice?

  Actually no...

  I would say he is more cunning...

  So I guess if I really thought about it I can picture him as one of those bastards who are blinded by power...

  "Do you want revenge?" I asked the rouge.

  "Yes. I was thrown out before I even got my wolf! I was literally defenseless, and he didn't care..." The rouge continued.

  'Wait... Jennette is still in my pack... That would mean alpha if blood moon is still in my pack...' I prevented my body from tensing up.

  "Would you kill him on sight?" I asked.

  I needed to know if I have to tell the alpha of blood moon to stay away.

  "No. I will kill his mate, his kids, then save him for last. To someone who is mated, losing their mate and pups is a hundred times more painful then losing their own lives. I'm going to make him sit there and watch as I take the lives of those he loves." The rouge revealed.

  'Blood moon Luna is back at their pack... But Jennette and Jenny...' I thought.

  My brain connected the dots for me.

  If rouge killed Jennette Luke will get sad.

  If rouge killed Jennette pack will get sad.

  If rouge killed Jennette pups will get sad.

  If rouge killed Jennette Lucas will get sad.

  If rouge killed Jennette mate will get sad...

  I must admit I felt a lot of bitterness as my brain connected the dots...

  But it's not like I could change anything after all...

  Jennette is making mate happy...

  What else can I ask for right...?

  What else can a second chance mate like me ask for...?

  "So.. why did you attack my pack?" I asked trying to change the topic.

  The funny thing was...

  The right thing to do would be to chase him out right now...

  But...

  I had more reason then that.

  He was kicked out.

  With no wolf to protect him.

  He deserved to get his revenge.

  "There's someone who has placed a lot of resources and power to get you, and if anyone gets you to that person. They would get the resources and power."

  "Why the hell would someone want me this much..?" This is the second time someone came after me for this very same reason.

  "No one knows." The rouge replied me.

  "Hey, I'll probably kill you later, but before I do. May I know your name?" I asked.

  "Aeternitas." The rouge replied.

  "Also. I'm not blind." The rouge said getting up.

  He took out his sword which was hanging by his side and pointed it to me.

  "So tell me how's your dad doing? More specifically how's my dear brother who kicked me out doing?" Aeternitas asked me with a dark look on his face.