25 - Brother

"Let me go you barbarian!" Jenny yelled as I carried her.

  I wasn't even fireman carrying her.

  I was carrying her bridal style!

  And she was complaining!

  "Why does Jennette get to walk while I have to be tied up!" Jenny complained.

  "Because I know Jennette will follow me! Unlike you who might run away! Also you tried to kill Lucas!" I growled.

  "Speaking of Lucas. How is he!?" Jennette asked.

  She was worried...

  "He's fine..." I replied...

  I didnt know what was going on in the pack anymore.

  'Lets see... We should be there in a few more hours...' I thought as I kept on walking.

  "A-Athanasia?"

  'Wait...'

  'I know this voice..'

  I turned to see where the voice came from.

  Luke...

  "Thank the moon goddess your okay!" Luke came over like he wanted to hug me.

  "U-uh... Luke! Can we talk later?" I asked showing him the jenny I was carrying and the Jennette beside me.

  "Jennette!" Luke said ignoring me.

  He hugged Jennette and whispered something in her ear making her giggle and blush.

  "Okay! I guess I'll just go..." I said walking off.

  "Wait no! I was worried about you too!" Luke said.

  "Ugh! You know what! You. Bring Jennette to the pack doctor to make sure she isn't injered. I'll go being this one to jail." I said and Luke nodded.

  I knew jenny wasn't injered since she managed to fight me the whole way here!

  "Here." I said placing her down.

  "If you stay put I won't chain you okay?" I said.

  "Pest." Jenny growled at me.

  "The feelings mutual." I replied smiling.

  I untied her and to my surprise she stayed still.

  "Athanasia? You here?" I heard Luke's voice.

  "How fast are you?" I didn't think I took that long.

  "I wasn't fast at all! I think it was just her trying to beat you up while being strapped by your whip that held you up." Luke replied.

  "Ok... So..." I said getting out of her cell.

  "I'm so sorry athanasia! I'm a failure of a brother!" Luke bowed down and apologized.

  'Huh...?'

  'I wasn't expecting this...'

  "You know. I really thought the moment I saw you you would kill me on the spot." I said.

  "What! Did i really mess up that badly! I-i wasn't thinking straight!!!" Luke said.

  "So... Did you mean anything you said?" I asked trying to act cute to lighten the mood.

  "Pfft! Hahaha! When was the last time I saw you make that face!" Luke laughed.

  "S-shut up!" I pouted turning around.