Chapter 17: Six days, alternative heroes

Taking a break from the kobold group, the souls in the amulets that Haert's party wears are reminiscing about their past, as much as they can remember anyway. They knew each other way back, but they can't remember their real names.

Red: Sigh... They are one big family. Reminds me of the good old days.

Blue: You mean those days? You mean when Green wasn't depressed and wanting to erase himself?

Green: Nice memories.... that might make it hard for me to go through with death. I don't regret it though.

White: Haha! We caused so much havoc! 

Black: Yeah.... Now our stories have come to an end....

White: Hey..... Just because we weren't reincarnated the second time around doesn't mean it's all bad.

Green: You were an angel. You had it good. You were in love with black.

Black: haha.... I had forgotten about that! Man! Time flies by when you are stuck in amulet for a couple hundred years!

Red: Well since we are talking about the past can we all do a proper flashback? Maybe then we can be useful to our new owners and lend them our skills from our previous lives.

The souls began to think of how they first met. And so is a flashback of their adventure. 

Start of Flashback.

It starts off with Blue who was a blue scaled kobold meaning she had a blue dragon ancestry. She was not some adventurer. Blue was raised to be a waitress in a town that wasn't nice to her kind. She was beaten, raped, and other horrible things. She grew up scared but was never able to do anything about it until one day a tiefling came into town. Tiefling unlike kobolds are both feared and hated. The Tiefling barged into the bar. The Tiefling was Red.

Red: Hands up everyone. This is a classic robbery. 

Red holds up a pistol. Everyone hides and the bartender throws out Blue in the open. Blue kneels and bows and whimpers as she can't even begin to form the words to beg.

Red: You guys are sick. What were you trying to do? You. Blue Dragonborn on the ground. Go over there and bring me that expensive looking golden vase.

Blue looks at the bartender who glares at her.

Bartender: Don't you even think about it! I'll skin you alive if you dare!

Red shoots off a couple warning shots.

Red: I don't have all day.... Could you just grab it?!

Blue is shaking but gets up and grabs the vase which Red puts in a bag. She grabs blue just as everyone in the bar took out their weapons.

Red: Haha! I got a hostag-

They begin to fire at the both of them. Red bolts out of there still holding Blue.

Red: How heartless are they?! sigh.... No rest for the wicked. Wait oops! Didn't mean to take you with me. What's your name by the way?

Blue: I-I....don't have...one...

Red: I'll call you [Blue]. I'm [Red].

Blue wasn't the official name she got that day but her true name was long forgotten.