" The bar was so full last night, customers wouldn't stop coming. Because of that, I was working the whole night without getting a single minute to rest." She babbled to herself tiredly.

"But at least I got a handful of pay."

She looked at the heavy pouch of coins in her hand. She really wanted to go back and sleep but she had to buy groceries, as the ones she bought last time were going to get over.

She was still contemplating what to do. She could go for shopping later but that would mean not having anything to eat instantly after she wake up and that would be annoying. Deciding to herself, she started heading towards the direction of the grocery shop.

____________________

MEANWHILE ON THE FAR EDGE OF THE ISLAND

A ship had lowered the anchor near the shore. It had a flag with a skull wearing a straw hat and a figurehead of a sheep on the front.

" YAHOOOOO~! We have finally reached an island, I can finally eat meat now!" Exclaimed a black-haired guy with a straw hat on his head, standing on the ship's figurehead. He had a huge grin and excitement radiating from his face.

The guy was so sick and bored of being on the ship for days, that he couldn't control his eagerness when he saw the island.

An orange-haired woman stepped out on the deck and clapped her hands, trying to get the attention of everyone on the deck. She was none other than the navigator of the newly formed pirate crew.

" Ok everyone, now that we have reached the island, I want you all to help Sanji-Kun in grocery shopping. We don't have a single grain of food left . Since some idiot on the ship ate food worth 1 week in a single day, we have a lot to buy. Usopp, your gonna keep a watch on the ship.-" She said while turning to look at a long-nosed guy, who was the sniper.

" -Zoro and Luffy are gonna help Sanji-kun. We have to set sail for Logue  town after this, so return after three hours. And Luffy- WAIT WHERE'S LUFFY ?!!"  Asked the girl frantically after realizing that their captain was no longer there on the ship.

"The moment we landed, he had already started running towards the town." Said lazily a green-haired guy who had been sitting on the wooden deck leaning his back on the railings of the ship all the time. He had a green a haramaki on his waist and three swords hanging by the side.

" Zoro! , Why didn't you stop him?!!"  The woman furiously yelling at the swordsman while stomping one foot in anger.

"He's been whining all the day about being hungry, do you really think he would stop if I told him ?"  Zoro asked with an obvious tone as he placed both his hands behind his head and yawned lazily.

Till now, several veins had popped on the girl's forehead in anger and she was giving off a dark aura. Normally, it would be the captain's duty to give orders to their crewmate but apparently, he was not interested in such things.

"That idiot! " She sighed while closing her eyes for a brief moment.  " Zoro, go after him!" she barked out while pointing her finger towards the island in front of them.

" Don't order me around, you damn witch! and why me? " He asked in an irritated voice and furrowed eyebrows, now sitting up straight.

" Cause you are the one who let Luffy go even though you saw him, also-" Nami now had her left hand placed on her hip and was leaning on her left leg, smirking with an evil aura all around her. " -you still have a lot of debt left to pay, so it's better if you do as I say. "

At this, Zoro now had a very annoyed look on his face as he he gritted his teeth together." Wha-?!You! You're gonna end up in hell one day!! "

Suddenly, a blonde-haired guy, Sanji shouted angrily at him. " You Marimo Head! How dare you talk like that to Nami- san?! Apologize to her !!"