14//An Unnerving Question and An Unbelieveable Answer

Start from the beginning

"Oh okay. Well, I was just checking up on you and Donovan! I'll call you back in another week or so."

"Okay. Bye mom."

"Bye."

We hung up and I sighed. I heard footsteps coming from behind me so I turned around.

"Ready?" He asked, his eyes trailing down my body.

"Yeah."

///

"Table for two."

"Yes sir. Right this way." The host grabbed two menus and we followed her down to where people were talking and eating delicious food.

The host sat us at a booth that was pretty much isolated from everyone else in the big restaurant.

"Your waiter will be here shortly." I picked up my menu and scanned through the brunch section.

"Omelet with cheese and bacon sounds good." I said, almost to myself.

"Do you want to share?"

"Hell no. I'm a grown woman, I can eat by myself."

"You're seventeen." He says, smirking. "So apparently, you're still a child more than an adult."

"And you're twenty-three," I fought back, "I'm still wondering why l haven't put you in a retirement home yet."

"Very funny." He said, unamused.

"Now, what's this thing you want to talk about, old man?" I teased making him growl.

"Just a little something." He looked around to see if anyone was near, but literally no one was by us.

"This must be important since we're isolated..." I said.

"I want to ask you something, Caira." Oh no. If he's saying my name and not calling me any other names he calls me, this must be serious.

"What?" I said, gulping.

"I've been thinking lately..." He cleared his throat. "...about how things were before I began working out..."

"And?"

He scratched the back of his head and looked at me. "Do you like me just because I changed? A lot?"

I stared at him, confused. "What do you mean?"

He sighed. "Well, when I was... you know... fat---" He shuddered at the thought, "---you weren't so nice to me. But once I transformed into some different man, that changed instantly. You said you loved me... and told me all these other things. But is it true?" I saw the hurt in his eyes and I almost died.

"No, no, you got it all wrong. I was blind... I haven't realized that you made me feel like this most beautiful girl in the world... you made me feel loved and cared for... you made me love you..."

I almost widened my eyes at what I just said. My deepest confession. The confession I never told Stacy. The confession I never told my mom nor my brother. The confession that I haven't even told myself. The confession I never told Donovan. The confession that I truly do have feelings for him...

I never mentioned this because I never wanted it to be true. I was ignoring it--- kicking it away like some useless trash. I never thought I could come to conclusions that this was, in fact, real. This was true love.

I discovered the blushes I would make was not entirely from humiliation or embarrassment... but something else. He caused those blushes. Whenever he told me I was beautiful or if he gave me one of those heart stopping smiles, I was falling hard from him all along.

The way he cared about me made butterflies erupt within my body. He was so sweet... he always asked what I wanted to do and how I felt about it. Even though sometimes he forces to make me do things that I don't want to do...

Donovan wasn't perfect, but he was the best thing that ever happened to me. Who knew I'd be saying that in all the three months I've been married to him? I've never even dreamed of him being the one I was attracted to...

Donovan seemed to be thinking as well. I watched as wrinkles creased on his forehead, trying to comprehend on what I just said. It was pretty straight-forward so I wouldn't blame him.

His intense, blazing stare was making me uncomfortable and bothered. His light green eyes became a darker shade--- almost like emerald.

"I want to make love to you." His voice was low and dripped with lust, making my legs shake uncontrollably. "Right. Now."

I gnawed on this inside of my mouth to calm my nerves. Here I was, not even here for 10 minutes, breaking down my walls and opening up to Donovan about my feelings. How? I really don't know. It all happened so fast, I couldn't even believe it was real.

"I'm on my period..." I whispered, too bothered and turned-on at the same time.

He let out a breath. "Caira, you don't understand how fucking long I've wanted to hear those words escape that big mouth of your's. I. Want. You. Now." His voice was shaky and his breathing was accelerating as he stared at me. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to leak my confession... especially when I'm on my period...

"Donovan..."

"If you keep talking, I'm going to do something we'll both regret." He growled.

Gulping, I shut up and looked down at my hands.

The waiter finally popped up and asked what we would like to drink.

"Water please." I said in a quiet voice, making sure Donovan couldn't hear me.

Once the waiter left, Donovan spoke up.

"I can't wait any longer, Caira. Once blood stops dripping from that pussy of your's, you better be ready. I'm going to make sure you won't feel your legs in a week."

"What?" I squeaked. "N-Not yet! I can't do that!"

"Why not?" He said in clenched teeth.

"Don't you think this is moving a little too fast? I mean, I confessed my love for you, shouldn't that be enough? M-Maybe we can do it in about a month or---"

He slammed his fists on the table, making me stop rambling. "Dammit, Caira! You're so sexually frustrating, you know that? Damn, if you weren't on your period, I would fuck you in this restaurant for all I care." He sighed. "I've waited too long for this. You just don't understand. I want you so bad..."

I need to write a note saying the following:

-Always bring extra pair of panties when around a seductive ass man like Donovan

-Don't get this boy riled up

-Don't fight with him and his needs

I'm going to be prepared next time.