"Yo that's so dope. I'm happy for you!" Heaven pushed Zylin's chest with a huge smile on her face. She had seen his work and she could admit that Zylin was goated with the ink needles. She even wanted him to ink her up.

"Thank you. You not mad or anything? I know how excited you was to spend time with me and Vae." Zylin asked.

"I'm not mad, that's an amazing opportunity for you and I would be selfish to tell you not to take it. I'll miss you though." She replied honestly. Zylin and Heaven saw each other almost every other day. They were getting used to each other.

"I'm gone miss you more, you bet not find nobody else while I'm away." Zylin joked, thumping her forehead.

"Nah you bet not find no bitch up there." Heaven replied in a serious tone. They always joked about finding other people but deep down they knew that their bond was very solid. Heaven sometimes let her territorial side come out, but Zylin loved to see it.

"I would never." Zylin chuckled, examining Heaven's facial features. Everything on her face was beautiful from her eyebrows to the small mole on the side of her lips.

"The hell happened to ya neck?" He frowned, seeing a faint bruise ring around Heaven's neck. He didn't see her the day before, but he knew the last time he saw her there wasn't a bruise.

"Huh?" Heaven frowned.

Zylin smacked his lips. "If you can huh you can hear. Why it's a bruise ring on ya neck Heaven?" He asked in all seriousness. He was trying not to overthink but he couldn't help it.

"I don't know, I bruise easily." Heaven shrugged.

"Heaven on foenem stop lyin. Who put they hands on you?" Zylin asked holding her head to get a closer look at her neck.

"Nobody." She groaned.

Zylin smacked his lips and removed his hands from her. He was now getting irritated. She was clearly lying to him, and he didn't like it. "So you gone keep lying?" He asked.

Heaven stayed silent as she bit the inside of her cheek. She didn't want to tell Zylin about Malachi, especially since Zylin just mentioned his big opportunity. If she told him, she knew he would turn the opportunity down.

"A'ight. Say nomo." Zylin shrugged, grabbing his keys off her dresser. Walking out the room, he slid his shoes back on about to leave.

"Where are you going?" Heaven asked.

"Home. You lying to me. I don't like being lied to. So until you ready to tell the truth I'm just gone leave." Zylin shrugged once again. Whoever she was covering for, he hoped it was worth it.

"Can you just stay? It's not that big of a deal." Heaven sighed. She didn't see the problem, she felt like she was doing the right thing by not telling him. She just didn't want his opportunity to go down the drain.

"Who did it to ya neck?" Zylin asked one last time.

"Zy—Imma fuck witchu later Heaven." He cut her off, with a deuces sign. He was giving her one last chance, and she still blew it. He opened the front door and closed it behind him getting on the elevator.

Heaven mugged the door and went to grab her phone. She pressed his contact and tried to call him. He immediately sent her to voicemail and put his phone on Do Not Disturb.

-

It was now 4AM Saturday morning and Zylin was at Heaven's door. They didn't talk for the remainder of the week but he wanted to see her before he left. His flight was in two hours so he had to hurry.

Heaven answered the door with her curls all over her head, a oversized T-Shirt, a pair of grey leggings, and her  big bear slippers. She knew he was coming over, but she didn't expect it to be that early.

She opened the door for him to come in and then closed it behind him. Zylin didn't come to argue, he just wouldn't feel right leaving on bad terms. Something he would never do. Life was way to short.

Heaven stood at the kitchen island nervous to even look at Zylin. She didn't know what to say, and she didn't know if he was still upset. She just wished they could go back to normal.

"C'mere." Zylin mumbled, sitting on the edge of her couch. Heaven walked over to him and stood between his legs. He rested his hands on her lower back and sighed.

Malachi secretly watched Heaven and Zylin from the hotel suite window that he had gotten across the street from her penthouse. Him and Joe were almost through with their plan they were just finishing up the last pieces.

"Are you still mad?" Heaven uttered softly, breaking the silence.

"Li bit, but it don't even matter right now. Just came to make sure you was straight." Zylin stated, now rubbing small circles on her back.

"I'm okay." Heaven nodded. "Promise you'll call when you land?" She asked. She had only been on a plane twice and she was still scared of them. Plane crashes and car accidents were her one of her biggest fears.

"Promise." Zylin nodded, softly grabbing her chin, placing a kiss on her lips. He couldn't shake the gut feeling that he was having, something didn't feel right.

"Make sure you always lock up a'ight." He stated trying to push the feeling that he had away. He figured his nerves were just messing with him.

Heaven placed her head in the crook of his neck and nodded. She wanted him to go, but she didn't. She was becoming more and more attached to him.

They stayed in that position for a while just listening to each other breathe. After about ten minutes, Zylin had tried to stand up accidentally waking Heaven up. He didn't know she had fell asleep.

"I gotta go. I'll call you when I land." He said.

Heaven nodded her head and walked him to the door. Before he left they shared one more kiss and hug. Heaven could kiss Zylin all day, his lips were always so soft and juicy.

He finally left and when he did Heaven locked the door and went back to her room closing the door. She always kept her room door closed for some reason. Her body met her bed and she was instantly out like a light.

~
hey my loves

I wasn't gone update today, but I got bored. I'm so glad I only have one class tomorrow, so I can try to get two chapters out tomorrow.

Faceclaims will be revealed very soon guys!! Just for a heads up, if I see ONE @ I'm deleting the faceclaims, and muting you. It's very important that y'all don't give out faceclaims yall. I don't even like doing them, but y'all be wanting them, so please be respectful!

So we got Daloni trying to learn his colors again lol, do y'all know any kids who pronounce their colors wrong?

Daloni thinks his name is papa, lmao y'all think Heaven should start calling him by his name more?

Why y'all think daloni always wanna suck on Heaven's fingers or boobs??

So Mr. Zylin has been offered a huge opportunity, aren't we happy for him?

How do y'all feel about his reaction towards the bruise on Heaven's neck, did he overreact?

Should Heaven should have told him? Was her reason for not telling him valid?

Even though Zylin was still upset I love how he didn't leave with them on bad terms, wby?

Chile Malachi and Joe, what y'all think they got up their sleeve?

Zylin is having a bad feeling....hmmmm

vote and comment pls!!

-JassyOut