"Info," she demanded, checking the patient's injuries by hand as they started walking to the ER.

"24, male," the closest paramedic started. "Worker in a cleaning company. Fell from the 10th floor while cleaning the windows. There was a lot of bleeding to stop, we couldn't even touch other parts. Internal organs might be –"

Just then the patient took a breath and then his heartbeat stopped. So as the people around him. Lisa glanced at the vitals as adrenaline rushed into her system and looked at the closest paramedic.

"He's dying! Start CPR right now!"

Then, she turned to the ER nurse, "Get my OR ready and I don't care who is where – get me my team! Go! Go!"

"Your OR has already been prepared Professor," came the head nurse breathlessly. Lisa shooed her away, "Get my team!"

Upon hearing the beeping continue, she turned to the paramedic who was trying CPR and groaned and held the other paramedic.

"Not enough pressure – help me up!"

Everyone closeby looked at her bizarrely.

"I said help me up!! Do you expect me to climb up by myself?!"

The man blinked to reality, "I'm sorry, I'm –"

"On three," she held onto his arm. "One, two –"

It took her a couple manoeuvres but she managed to kneel on the stretcher, legs on either side of the patient, and started CPR immediately, "Start running now, don't move your hand," she hissed at the one holding a towel to the patient's neck. The girl nodded with big and panicked eyes, it was probably her first day, poor thing.

"Move away please!" Lisa yelled at the crowd, trying to keep her CPR stable as they collectively ran towards the OR wing. But people had a funny way of not understanding things when everything was crystal clear, didn't they? Just before Lisa could scream at the people again, the new girl's hand slipped and a gush of blood hit Lisa's face.

"Fuck!" she managed to turn her head around at the last second but part of the front of her scrubs and the whole left side of her face was covered in blood now, "I said don't move your hand!"

Another crowd was coming.

"Move away! Make way! Make way! Get the fuck out of my way!!" Lisa shouted loudly, making the crowd jump out of her way hurriedly and thankfully they turned the corner to the elevators of the OR wing of the hospital. The rest she could manage.

*

Stretching his arms as he walked to the main desk of the department, Jungkook craned his neck. What a day it had been... Five surgeries, a couple dozen broken bones, and his usual rounds combined together, he hadn't had the time to go see Lisa.

Unacceptable.

He smiled at the nurses who were gawking at him and stopped at the main desk to check and sign the charts of his patients for the last time before he went to see Lisa. He glanced at the group of excitedly whispering interns. It must've been something very important since they didn't even realise his presence, he guessed. Since he started working in the hospital, this was the safest way for him to figure out if there was something serious happening or not.

Just when he had only one chart left, another intern came running and stopped before she could crash into the group. Jungkook chuckled, shaking his head.

"She's in!" the new coming intern squealed excitedly.

"Oh my god!"

"And she's gonna do multiple surgeries! Bones, cardiac and maybe even brain!!!"