Chapter 27: Not this shit

Începe de la început

April 12, 2022Around 10:00 am

April 12, 2022
Around 10:00 am

After I seen Ken at the clinic. I went to get something to eat and went home to chill. I told Ken that we needed to talk so I can tell him about me being pregnant and it possibly not being his so. He texted me and told me he would be here at around 11 so.

I saw a woman with Ken and I'm not jumping to conclusions but I think they fucking. I hope he don't bring the girl with him because I don't need to be stressing myself out. In the mean time imma take a nap, this baby got me tired already.

11:15 am

I woke up to somebody knocking in my door. They been knocking for a few minutes. I kicked my covers off me and fought the air because I was sleeping good and somebody knocking at my fucking door. "Ugh people get on my damn nerves." I said making my way to the front door.

"WHY YOU STILL KNOC- I stopped once I seen Ken at the door. "Oh it's you." I said and left the door open. I walked over to the couch and laid down. "Yeah, sorry to disappoint." Ken said walking in and locking the door behind him. "I didn't mean like that I'm just tired."

I said grabbing the covers, pulling them over me. I started to doze off, but woke up I forgot Ken was here. "You okay Tootsie." Ken asked me. Tootsie was my nickname Ken gave me back in high school. I used to loved eating tootsie rolls, now they just nasty. "Yeah, but I need to tell you something." I said sitting up.

"Alright." He said and sat down on the other end of the couch. I sighed, how do I start? Mani just be straight up with it. I coached myself, "I'mpregnantanditmightnotbeyours." I said in one breath. "Tootsie calm down and say it again." Ken said looking at me. "I'm pregnant and it might not be yours " I said lowly.

"Nor'Mani Dior Williams I can not understand what you're saying." Ken said standing up and walking over to me. "I'M PREGNANT AND IT'S A POSSIBLY IT MIGHT NOT BE YOURS " I said a little louder. I put my head down not knowing what else to do.

Ken picked me up and hugged me, but not to tight. I was hesitant but I hugged him back, "are you not mad?" I asked. "No baby, I'm happy, but we need to talk about what happened while I was gone." Ken said kissing the side of my head. "Alright." I said pulling back from the hug.