Some bet - BangChan

Start from the beginning

"I think that is for today" BangChan close the book he was reading.
"Okay!" You said and quickly pack your stuff.
"Yah! Where are you going? This way is to my car" he point the other way.
"I promise Seungmin, I will walk home with him for now on so Ssaem don't have to worry about me. Bye!" You were about to run away but BangChan was quick to grab onto your wrist.
"Why are you acting distance lately?" He ask after turning you to face him and move closer to you.
"Huh? What are Ssaem talking about" you awkwardly chuckle, trying to avoid his stare.

He keeps his eyes lock with yours and lead abit closer to your face. You could feel that your heart can burst any minute so you quickly push him away and made excuse that Seungmin have been waiting for you at the gate. You quickly ran out from there.

"Tell me again...why do I have to be here?" Seungmin glare at you with his hands in his pocket.
"Because you're my best friend who dearly care for me" you innocently blink, that made him let out an annoyed 'tch'.
"And I have your big dark secret" you grin that made his eyes wide.
"You're lucky, you're my friend" he glance at you and sigh.

You both began to walk home when suddenly Seungmin ask you a question.
"You're beginning to fall for him aren't you?" Seungmin ask out of the blue.
"Huh? What?!" You raise your voice out of shock.
"I can see it clearly, y/n. It's not like yesterday, we become friend." He state.
"Then I lose...." You mumble.
"There is something else bothering you isn't it?" He ask again.
"He's our teacher, Seungmin. It's impossible" you whisper the last word.
"I guess it is but you will never know what the future hold, right?" He said that a made you turn your head at him.
"I don't know...maybe" you shrug your shoulder.

Time past by, it's already your last year of third year. To your luck, your English have been improving a lot ever since BangChan helped you. Your school are now holding a ceremony for your graduation. You were sitting on your chair while staring at BangChan who focusing to what your principal was talking about.  

"Hey, Don't you think it's time to tell him?" Seungmin nudge your side.
"I really think I shouldn't" you shook your head.
"You will regret it. I bet on it" Seungmin whisper.
"Stop making bets already. You guys won" you roll your eyes at him.
"Fine but I really think, you should go tell him before its too late" Seungmin said and you were in dilemma.

You secretly texted BangChan to ask him to meet you at the back school building. He gave you an okay in a split of a second.
After the ceremony was done, everyone was in a lot of joy and was celebrating with their peer of friends. You excuse yourself from your friend and headed to the back school building. To your surprise, he was already there.

"I'm surprise that Ssaem is faster than me" you chuckle.
"I took a short cut. Congratulation. I'm really proud of your achievement, y/n. You did greatly" he gently pat your head with a warm smile plastered on his face.
"Thank you Ssaem." A tint of blush appear on your cheeks.
"So what are you gonna do after this?" He ask, as if he wanted to longer the conversation between you both.
"Gonna see whether the university I pick accept me and I hope to continue in majoring English languages" you proudly tell him about your plan.
"English. A good choice." He nod and smile.
"Ssaem. This isn't actually the reason why I ask to meet you here." You stare down while biting your lower lip.
"Then what is it?" He ask tilting his head near you.
"I don't what to say and I'm afraid if this will ruined anything between us but I....I love you, Ssaem" you confess and face him to see his reaction but there were nothing.

BangChan was staring at you with no expression. You doesn't know whether he's rejecting you, was shock, or even worse disgusted by you.
"This is wrong. Ssaem can forget about it all. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. I should go" you panicky said and try to run a way but he pull you into his embrace.
"Stay" he whisper and hold you nearer.
"What?" Your eyes widen with surprise.
" I'm still processing all of this. I'm sorry to say that I don't know how to reply to your confession for now but I want you to stay with me. My mind and feeling is abit complicated at the moment but for sure I feel comfortable when I'm around you. I want you to always be near me. I'm still not ready to be in a relationship but I hope that you will still wait for me to be fully committed to you. I want us to last, Choi y/n" he said that made you abit confuse but also happy that he's actually willing to be with you.
"I can wait if it's you" you said and raise your head to gaze into his dark brown orbs.
"Thank you. Someday, I will confidentially tell you 'I love you' but maybe for now let me say that I like you, y/n" he said as he lead closer to you.

You smile as your lovingly stare into his eyes. You both were leaning closer to each other and was about to kiss when suddenly your heard a loud cheer from your behind.
"Yahoo!!! I won!! I told you guys!!" A loud cheer that clearly ruined your and BangChan moment.
"I'm going to kill that loud squirrel someday" you growl annoyingly.
"Hehehe, let's go see them" he said after planting a peck on your forehead.
"Alright" you sigh and went towards your group of friend.

You let out a fake cough to gain their attention and they look frighten to see you standing there.
"Y/n?!" A cold sweat was seen on Hyunjin's forehead.
"I guess, you four made a bet....again?" You squat your eyes at them with a threatening smile.
"A bet of what, I assume?" BangChan ask with a calm voice.
" a bet to see whether you two will become a couple or not" Felix carefully told you both.
"And I won!!!, Jisung cheer happily, didn't read the whole situation properly.
"Won what?" BangChan ask after looking at you then look back at Jisung.
"That you two didn't become a couple straight away!!!" Jisung laugh.
"You really think so?" BangChan said that made all of you surprise and confusingly stare at him including you.
"Then what are we?" You ask while point at him and you.
"We're not a couple yet...but we do like eachother" he said that made you all more confuse.
" then a crush?" Felix said.
"Close but I was going to say...Soulmate" he state that made you smile shyly at the term 'soulmate'.
"Wow, that was smooth" Seungmin gave an an approval nod.
"Then those that mean...I lose?" Jisung frown.
"Sorry to say, yes" BangChan smile with glory and took the money in Jisung's hands.
"I will hold onto that. As your teacher, betting something like this isn't always good." BangChan start advice you all about betting but then was seen to be left out alone.
"Huh? Yah!!! Y/n!! How can you also leave me?" He whine like a little boy.
"Sorry baby" you giggle and ran away with the other while BangChan chase after you all.