Chapter 25

Third Person POV

"Let's take a break, it's lunch time already" Yeji said in between breaths. Y/N simply nodded as he's really tired too. He leaned his back on the wall and slowly slid down and sat on the floor. Yeji also did the same and pulled her phone out while resting.

They were both tired as they've already been practicing for hours without taking a break, wanting the entire thing to be perfect.

Out of nowhere, Y/N took a water bottle from his backpack and went over to Yeji.

"Noona, drink some water, you might get dehydrated" he said with a smile. He was genuinely concerened for the girl, he still love him after all.

Yeji took the bottle reluctantly not wanting to be rude to the boy. Not only that, she's also really thirsty and really in need of water right now.

"Thanks" she silently mutters. She took the bottle from his hand and took a sip from it.

"Where are you going to get lunch noona?" Y/N asked out of nowhere.

"I'm just eating on the cafeteria"

"Why don't you eat with me?"

Yeji was shocked at the sudden offer from the boy. Not only that, she was shocked that he was suddenly acting nice with her, despite their past.

"Don't fall for it Yeji, he'll just hurt you again" she thought to herself.

"I brought lunch with me, I think I made too much so I'm asking if you might want some"

He opened the tupperware and the smell instantly captivated her. It smells really familiar. She looked at it and saw chicken adobo, the same dish they ate on their first date.

This made Yeji both happy and mad. Happy because Y/N still remembered that, and mad since she thinks that Y/N really want to mess with her head.

"So.... what's your answer noona?"

"What are you trying to do Y/N?" she asked with a stern voice. This made Y/N slightly scared as he can't pinpoint Yeji's exact expression.

"I'm... just trying to be nice"

"Why? Why exactly? Do you really want to toy with me that much huh?" She stood up with her eyes are now watering

"N-no, that's n-"

"First you make me feel loved, then you break my heart, and now this again? Why Y/N? Am I just a toy to you?" Now she was now full on crying. This was a painful sight for Y/N, the breakup really affected her to the point that she now has trust issues.

"Noona, I'm sorry, that's not my intention" he said while looking down, tears threatening to escape his eyes.

"Then what? Answer me Y/N? Why are you like this to me?"

The boy couldn't answer. He really wants to speak up, but his throat won't let him, it's like something's blocking his words.

"That's what I thought"

She took her bag and headed for the door. She was already about to exit, when she heard Y/N scream from behind her.

"IT'S BECAUSE I STILL LOVE YOU NOONA!"

She stopped in her tracks and turned around, seeing the boys with tears running down his cheeks.

"I still love you, please give me another chance"

She wiped her own tears before smiling at him in annoyance.

"Not only do you think of me as someone to toy with, you think I'm someone easy too. You're unbelievable Y/N" She walked out the door and went to the cafe.

"I still have feelings for you too Y/N. But after what you did to me, I don't think I can forgive you again, atleast not that easily" she thought to herself.

Y/N on the other hand, just took the tupperware cover and put it back at the container.

"I have no appetite anymore" he just sat there while playing loud music through the speakers of the practice room, trying to distract himself. It was already semi working, until Bruno Mars' 'when I was your man' played.

Every single word from the lyrics, hit him like a truck, it's like the song was written especially for him. He tried to hold back his tears, but then the chorus came.

"It all just sounds like ooh, ooh, ooh, hoo
Mm, too young, too dumb to realize
That I should have bought you flowers
And held your hand
Should have gave you all my hours
When I had the chance
Take you to every party 'cause all you wanted to do was dance

Now my baby's dancing
But she's dancing with another man"

He bawled his eyes out like there's no tomorrow. He felt all of that. To him, it felt like his heart just got stabbed a hundred times in the span of a second.

In his mind, he shouldn't be the one crying, since he's the one that hurt Yeji, he has no right to feel sad. But he couldn't help it. He loved her with all his heart. He was willing to do anything for her good, even if it means sacrificing himself, he wouldn't even think twice. That's how much he loved her.

But alas, they might not be meant to be, since now, Yeji have someone way better than himself. "You win Yeonjun hyung, I have no chance against you" he thought to himself.

"Arghh I don't want to cry! Why am I crying" he screamed. His voice resonated throughout the practice room, and it was even heard through the hallways.

"I didn't want to do it! I'm sorry Yeji! It was all my fault I couldn't protect our relationship!" He continued to scream, thinking that no one could hear him.

Little does he know, a certain someone was hearing all of this.

"What does he mean by that?" The person muttered.

"I love you Yeji, I'm sorry I hurt you!"

Then the screaming suddenly stopped. This made the person listening a bit uneasy. His screams sounded like he was in pain, he sounded like he was on agony. It doesn't sound like a cheater's screams, like what they initially thought.

"What happened? He suddenly stopped"

The person suddenly got curious, so they tried to take a peek through the glass piece of the door. What they saw next, really changed his view on the boy

Yeji POV

I'm at the cafeteria right now, eating with the rest of my members and Ace. And I just noticed, but everyone is here, except for Yuna and him. Jaehyun said that Yuna went to the toilet, and I don't know what he's doing, probay eating alone.

We all finished our meals, still wondering where Yuna is. But we just shrugged it off, maybe she just had her own lunch.

We all went back to our respective practice rooms. When I was already near our practice room, the door suddenly opened, and Yuna came out the door.

Wait why? What's Yuna doing here?