Chapter 8

Third person POV

After walking out of the restaurant Y/N decided to be bold and grabbed Yeji's hand and intertwined his fingers with hers.
This visibly made yeji flustered and she blushed because of the sudden action, and even though Yeji was wearing a mask, it's quite visible that she's blushing because her ears are also as red as a tomato.

Y/N: Noona are you okay? Your face seems red

As Y/N said that, he put his hand on Yeji's forehead. Gestures like this are what made Yeji fall for Y/N, he's caring and kind, plus his charming personality and good looks adds to his attractiveness.

Y/N: You don't seem hot noona, what seems to be the problem?

Yeji: It's nothing, it's because you suddenly held my hand, I was just surprised

Y/N: It's because you held my hand earlier noona, I want to return the favor now

They continued to talk while walking to a nearby park that is somewhat secluded, it even seems like they're alone, and there's nobody else there but them.

Yeji: Wow Y/N, this park is so beautiful, how did you find this?

Y/N: This is where me and my brother spent most of our childhood, this is our hangout place before we went to Australia

Yeji: Awww, that's so cute Y/N, to think that you'd never forget this place after being away from korea for so long

Y/N: Well, I certainly won't forget this, this is basically my childhood right here, plus this is also where I brought my first date

Yeji: Really that's so sweet, who is it? A childhood friend?

Y/N: It's you noona, you're my first date

As Y/N said that with a light chuckle, Yeji once again got flustered by the Y/N's comment, now it's even more visble since she had removed her mask since nobody was there anyway.

Or so they thought, 9 guys were seen in the distance walking with each other, both Y/N and Yeji can't see their faces clearly, only their silhouttes.

This automatically put Y/N on alert as he thought that they might be delinquents or someone dangerous, but as the boys came closer, both of them started to realize who they are.

Y/N POV

Ofcourse Hyunjae is gonna be here, he probably missed this place as much as I did, and he brought Stray Kids with him too. This gonna be an endless night of teasing.

Hyunjae: Ehem, going for a walk huh?

Hyunjin: Are you maybe trying to walk into her heart?

Y/N: Hyung we're just going out as friends okay?

Felix: Yeah, alright "friends" sure

Bang Chan: Let's leave the two alone, we don't want them to feel uncomfortable with each other

Y/N: Thanks hyung

Bang Chan: No problem, enjoy the night you two

We both continued walking our seperate ways, as me and Yeji are walking side by side, awkwardness filled the air, I broke the silence by apologising to her.

Y/N: I'm really sorry about them noona, I'm sorry if they made you uncomfortable

Yeji: It's alright Y/N, it's no big deal

Y/N: Shall I walk you to your dorm now?

Yeji: Let's go

I walked her to ITZY's dorm while conversing on the way, we got to know more about each other and got closer, this made me fall for her even more if that is even possible.

After a while, we reached their dorm and started bidding our goodbyes, she gave me quick hug before going in, I called a cab and went home as well, I only noticed that I was a blushing mess when I looked at my self in the cab's rear view mirror.

I reached out house and good thing Hyunjae's not home yet, he would've teased me to death, even worse if Straykids is here, I took a quick shower before going to bed, preparing myself to meet my members tomorrow.

Yeji POV

I gave him a quick hug before going inside our dorm, only to be met by my members with grins plastered on their faces.

Yeji: What?

Yuna: You didn't tell us you were going on a date unnie

Yeji: What? No he's just a friend of mine, we just hanged out at a restaurant

Ryujin: That sounds like a date, am I right?

The other three nodded in agreement

Chaeryeong: It's alright unnie no need to keep it a secret, we wont tell to JYP or manager-nim

Yeji: Ok maybe it is a date but we're not actually together ok? We're just friends

Lia: Sure Yeji "friends" if you wanna call him that, what's his name anyway?

Yeji: His name is Lee Y/N

Ryujin: Ok Mrs. Lee

All: Yahh!!!

I quickly ran inside my shared bedroom with chaeryeong to avoid more teasing, I went to the shower to wash myself before changing into my pajamas, I took a seat on my bed and continued thinking about Y/N, how caring and kind he was to me, when we were at the park he put me behind him trying to protect me before realizing it was just Straykids and his brother, he's perfect boyfriend material, he's handsome, caring, kind, charming, brave, and hardworking. If only I can confess my feelings towards him, but I don't want to do that right now, he's debuting soon and I want him to focus on that, I don't want to be a distraction to him, I'll probably have to wait for some other time.

While these thoughts are running through my head, I started to feel drowsy and my eyelids became heavy, I laid down on my bed and unconciously muttered "good night Y/N" before drifting to sleep.