Chapter 21

Ryujin POV

Yeji unnie hasn't stop crying since yesterday saying that Y/N suddenly broke up with her. Why Y/N? You better have a good explanation for this. I was trying comfort unnie but then Chaeryeong called me from the living room.

"What is it Chaer?"

"Have you seen the news?"

"What news?"

"Just look here"

She gave me her phone and my eyes widened on what I saw.

"Dispatch reports that Loona's Jeon Heejin and Ace's Lee Y/N are dating, both companies have already confirmed the relationship"

What the fuck Y/N? You just broke up with unnie yesterday and now you already have a new girlfriend? Have you been cheating on unnie all along? I'm really gonna slap that bastard when I see him.

Heejin POV

"Hey, are you alright?" I asked him. we've been in this restaurant for over an hour now and he hasn't spoke a single word to me, he hasn't even touched his food yet. "Why aren't you eating? Is something wrong?"

"I don't want to be here" he finally spoke up. Just by the tone of his voice, I can tell that he's going through something.

"Why? Are you forced to be here?"

"Not only forced to be here, I was also forced to breakup with my girlfriend" tears started flowing down his cheeks. I can tell that it really affected him negatively. I might not be in a real relationship with him, but I want to atleast comfort him somehow.

I went beside him and patted his back, he just continued crying without uttering a single word. He finally calmed down after almost half an hour of crying.

"I'm sorry if you need to go through all this just to help us, if you want we can just cut this off and-"

"No, I can't turn back now, I'm sure she won't take me back after this, so let's just continue this"

It hurts me alot seeing him unwillingly sacrifice his own happiness just for our sake, it makes me feel bad that this has to happen to him because of us.

"Are you finished Heejin?"

"Yeah but, what about you? You haven't touched your meal at all"

"I'm sorry, I have no appetite. Let's go now"

He paid for our meal and walked out the restaurant without even waiting for me.

Third Person POV

After their 'date', Y/N walked Heejin back to their dorm. On their way there, they talked to each other about random things about themselves, trying to get to know each other.

And on that walk, both of them got to know each other better, but one of them is slowly starting to fall for the other.

They arrived at Loona's dorm after a few minutes.

"We don't have a schedule tomorrow right?" Y/N asked. "Yeah, I'll see you next time then" Y/N waved at Heejin before leaving and Heejin did the same before entering her dorm.

"So, how's the date?" Chuu asked her. "It's alright, he's a pretty nice guy, he didn't talk much but I can sense he's a sweet guy. But, I kinda feel bad for him"

"Why? Is there something wrong with him?"

"Yep, he was forced to break up with his girlfriend just to help us, he was forced againts his will and It's pretty obvious that it's affecting him negatively"