Epilogue: Part 1

Hi! Sorry, ang tagal ng update. College is making me so busy + ayaw pang magkwento ni Eros hahaha but anyway, this is just part 1 of the Epilogue. Hindi pa po ako tapos sa kabuuan, but I decided to cut it in parts para mabasa niyo na yung nauna kong sinulat at para rin hindi masyadong mahaba katulad ng Chapter 45.

Thank you so much for waiting, and you might want to follow me on Twitter @serenitres usap tayo ro'n! Enjoy reading! <3

***

But I crumble completely when you cry
It seems like once again, you've had to greet me with goodbye
I'm always just about to go and spoil the surprise
Take my hands off of your eyes too soon
-
505 by Arctic Monkeys

***

"Oh, Lord..."

It's like I was falling off a cliff and I was trying to reach for something to hold on to, but there was just hollow darkness. Desperate and still hoping, my mind's tricking me. I have two choices: one is to try grasping for something so I can climb back up; two is to just let myself fall thinking that I'd see Dionne at the bottom of this infinite abyss, waiting for me and ready to accept my love once again.

But no.

She did not come home. She did not talk to me. She told the media that we broke up.

And now, she just sent me a huge box of all my stuff. I was officially kicked out of her life.

"Come on, man..." Justin spoke again. "Get up. We'll win her back."

I couldn't contain my tears as I shook my head. "Binalik sa 'kin yung mga gamit ko... tangina."

I just went to her house. Dinala ko yung kahon. I was very hungover. My mother woke me up saying that I have a package from Dionne. I thought it was some kind of a peace offering or some way of telling me to go back home to her... but it was the other fucking way round. Tuluyan niya na akong pinauwi sa bahay ko.

I was furious. I left my things in her house hoping she'd change her mind and take me back after a few weeks. I was hoping she'd just cool down... but she's really serious about this. Soon as I told her I left, she must've went home immediately, packed my things and sent it back to me without a doubt.

Sobrang sakit na noong hindi niya ako binalikan sa bahay niya at ngayon, ito? Galit na galit ako. Bakit ang bilis? Bakit binalik niya agad? Sawang sawa ba siya?

"Those are your things-"

I shook my head. "I don't want it!"

"But that's yours-"

"I don't care! Why are you giving those back to me?! Hindi iyan ang gusto kong ibalik mo!"

Dionne looked away. Her puffy eyes told me that she's been crying, but my brain did not give it a thought. I was so mad. My head's aching and my mind's running wild.

Matigas siya. Ayaw niya akong pakitaan ng ibang emosyon bukod sa pagod. And when she asked the househelp to get Bullet, I was crying.

Ayoko!

Sa kanya lang yung mga aso at ang mga gamit ko! Babalikan niya pa ako... babalik pa ako!

So I shoved the fucking box inside the gate and turned around to leave. My hands are fucking shaking. Mahapdi na ang mga mata at naninikip ang dibdib.

"A-Ano ba?!" She snapped when she failed to pull me by the arm. "Bakit ayaw mong tanggapin yung mga gamit mo? Sayo 'yon! Anong gagawin ko ro'n?!"

Tinitigan ko siya. Ayaw ko na sana siyang harapin ngunit hinarang niya ang sarili sa pintuan ng sasakyan ko. We're both angry, but I was hurting more. Hindi ko maiwasang isipin na wala siyang karapatang magalit dahil ako... ako yung iniwan niya.