Chapter 50

Warning: R-18

***

Now that I think about it, Silena Madrid has been around me all along. I saw her in every gig, album signing and meet & greets that I could remember. I am already familiar with our then fans from highschool and she's one of them. Wala pa kami sa Dekada ay tagahanga na siya.

She gave us a good fight in court. Sa una ay tinatanggi niya pa ang mga paratang at nakadagdag pa ang kawalan ng ebidensya. The sex video was truly deleted years ago and the texts I collected since the very beginning weren't much of a help. It was the highest point of my frustration.

But then, she suddenly pleads guilty.

It was nerve-racking when she was answering the Judge's questions. Dapat panatag na ako dahil sumuko na siya ngunit nakamit ko lang ang kapayapaan noong kusa na siyang sumama sa mga pulis sa presinto. Nobody knew about the sessions we had in court except Silena Madrid's brother who was her only remaining family, Mr. Estrella, Justin and Valentine.

I've decided to tell the two about it. I figured that they also deserve to know the real reason why I left the band. Alam ko namang nabigla sila ng sobra noon. Never once have I thought of quitting, so when I suddenly did, it was extremely unbelievable and so not the Dionne Villegas who's only dream was to touch one's soul through singing.

"We're free..." I was laughing and crying at the same time as I kissed Eros.

Nakauwi na kami mula sa mahabang araw sa korte. He's sitting on the sofa while I'm straddling his legs. Natanggal niya na ang unang tatlong butones ng damit ko at naglilikot na ang mga kamay.

He's chasing my lips whenever I pull away so squared his face and led it to my neck. I grinded against his crotch as he kneaded my breasts. Umakyat ulit ang mga halik niya sa labi ko.

Eros smirked. "How many babies do you want?"

Hindi ako nakasagot agad dahil hinalikan niya ulit ako.

"Maybe three..." I removed his polo.

"Alright." He sucked my lower lip. Tinanggal niya na rin ang top ko. My skirt was raised to my waist as I grinded faster against the bulge in his pants.

"Or four." I panted.

Hinawakan niya ang beywang ko't mabilis na hiniga sa sofa. "Are you fine with that?" I asked after he removed my panty. The only remaining cloth is my skirt.

"Yep. Totally fine with everything that you want, my love."

My breathing hitched when he touched my center. Eros smirked. "What are the age differences?" He fucking pinched my clit!

I moaned. Ilang saglit akong nawala sa sarili and he was just enjoying what he's seeing!

"Your answer..." he teased.

"Love, are we really talking about that right now?!"

He did it again and I squirmed. "Yes." He said.

So unfair! I am already completely open to him yet he still has his pants! I reached for his belt but he pushed a finger inside me I totally lost my shit.

"Age differences, love?" He demanded.

"L-Later!"

The motherfucker removed his finger.

Fuck it!

"Maybe one or two years!" I answered.

"Okay," he only kissed me. I pulled away. "Eros!"

My annoying husband chuckled and continued his business with my entrance. I gripped his hair and pulled him down for a kiss. My other hand went to unbuckle his belt shakily.