019 : CONFESSION

***

***

"WHAT?"

You instantly covered your mouth as if it can undo what you just said. You suddenly blurted that out and you didn't want to tell him what you feel this way.

"Denki." You managed to mutter.

You can see the shock and fear on his face but you tried looking for a glint of happiness but there was none. You lost hope.

"Y/N, I thought you like Sero? Why are you saying that?" Kaminari asked, looking confused.

You bit your lips, thinking if you should just deny and admit to him that you lied and that he was the one you like but the fear inside you kept shouting to make an excuse.

Swallowing the lump on your throat. "I lied Denki. The day you asked me who I like, I panicked and blurted out Sero's name. I've liked you since forever that I couldn't even count the years. I just woke up one day, finding myself excited to meet you. Blushing everytime you grin at me. Thinking of you before I sleep. I'm sorry Denki, I just couldn't help what I feel." You managed to say but the tears also managed to escape.

You fought your sobs and just waited for what Kaminari has got to say.

He was blank. His face was blank. You can feel your hands shaking. You tried to reach out to him but he took a step back.

You were mortified. Thoughts filled you, thoughts of regrets instantly rushed through you.

"Denki, what I mean is-"

You didn't get to finish what you were gonna say when he immediately opened your knob, shaking in the process and like lightning ran out of your room as soon as he opened it.

You stood there frozen. Not knowing what to do. You pulled on your hair in frustration as you slowly got on your knees.

"I'm ruined." You mumbled to yourself as the scenario just minutes ago kept on replaying on your head.

*