014 : ARGUMENT

***

***

"I LOST AGAIN!"

You laughed at Hanta as he looked like he gave up on beating you at this game that he himself said he was pretty good at and even bragged that he would beat you several times.

"What did you say again? That I'll ask for mercy since you would keep beating me? What was it?" You teased and he groaned because of it.

"Fine, but I didn't expect you to be better than me. Is it really your first time playing this?" He asked accusingly, well you did tell him before you two started the match that it's your first time.

"It really is. I guess this is what they call beginner's luck." You stated or more like bragged.

He frowned. "You win L/N. I accept my fate and that is me not being able to beat you."

You laughed because of his misery. Hanta asked you earlier if you wanna play some games with him in the living room since the others were too busy and he was bored. You were bored also and you agreed.

You're having a great time with Hanta but you still can't help it thinking were Kaminari is.

"In his room, I invited him earlier but he said he was busy reading some manga." Hanta shrugged and you nodded.

No one can really disturb Kaminari when he's reading those manga.

"So, did you make some moves on him? You know, giving him clues?" Hanta asked you about Kaminari, well you were the one who brought up Kaminari.

Shaking your head you sighed. "No, but I really need to make a move. I think I can't suppress how I feel anymore and just might blow up and tell him that I adore him and such."

"I see, then you should tell him about that sooner or later. We wouldn't want an unplanned confession would we?" He asked and you shook your head.

Of course you want to prepare for your confession for Kaminari but it was too scary to even plan for.

Hanta sensed that you weren't too comfortable talking about Kaminari so he suggested to play another game, a different one since he can't beat you with the first game.

And with that you forgot about what you were worrying for even just a couple minutes as your friend kept you company.

You played a lot more matches, in the middle of one you felt someone sat beside you. You looked at who that person is and you saw the person you were thinking of just a while ago.

"Finished reading?" You asked as you focused on him, tapping random buttons at the controller.

He nodded. "Yeah, it was a good book."

"Finally! I won!" Hanta laughed as he beat you for the very first time.

You smiled and put the controller down. "Sure you were good." You praised but you just weren't focused at the game as soon as Kaminari sat beside you.

Hanta saw Kaminari and then he looked at you. "It was a nice game, you beat me too many times now I'm tired." Hanta said and then followed by a yawn.

He cleaned up the game and said he was gonna go upstairs to rest. When he was out of sight you looked at Kaminari and he was just staring at the television.

"You two are getting close huh?" He commented and you nodded.

"We always have been, we're friends."

"Friends? I thought you like him? It's also clear to me that he likes you." He said and you brows furrowed.

"What are you trying to say?"

"When are you two gonna date? Come on, just ask him out bet he'll agree." He scoffed.

What's his deal? He's suddenly being such a kid especially with his tone.

"Why are you saying that all of a sudden?" You asked, genuinely surprised with how he's acting right now.

"L/N, I just want you to finally be with Hanta. How long will it take you to date him for real this time?" Kaminari asked and you looked away. Not knowing how to answer his question.

Yeah, it's been too long since you told him about the lie and you really need to clear it up fast. You wasted too many time.

But as if you could, you're a coward.

"Denki it's not that easy." You answered, more like you're a answering yourself, agreeing with the fact you're not brave enough.

"He likes you back, I'm sure so just go and date him then it would be all over." His voice was stern and he sounded like he's ordering you instead of telling you.

Why is he so suddenly in a rush?

"How would that be over? You got a race Denki? Why are you in a rush?" You started to get annoyed with him. You were just happy to see him and having him sit beside you when all of a sudden he's being such a bitch.

"You're just too slow. What are you even so afraid of?"

"I'm not Denki. You know what, I'm done." You stood up not wanting to get on a huge argument with him.

You'll just talk to him when his mind is all clear and not like now, something's up with him and it's not a good time to talk to him.

"You're running away L/N." He said as he watched you walk away.

"Good night Denki." You replied and went upstairs.

You were annoyed of course but you're mostly worried because of what happened, what got Kaminari so worked up?

***

WAHHH SO CRINGE, I CANT WRITE ARGUMENT THINGY STUFF