018 : UNWIND

***

***

"WE WILL HAVE AN EXAM NEXT WEEK. STUDY WELL STUDENTS, THAT'S IT FOR TODAY."

Everyone stood up and went to their friends to make plans, it's already Friday and I bet they're excited to have a break even for just two days.

You put your things back to your bag as you get ready to go back to the dorm. You were about to stand up when someone stood in front of you causing you to sit back down on your chair.

"Where are you going? It's too early!" Hanta said with a grin.

You rolled your eyes at him. "To my room. I wanna lay down so bad."

You tried to walk past him but he yet again blocked your way. You raise a brow at him.

"Let's go grab some food first." He said. You were about to refuse when he placed his point finger in your lips, stopping you. "My treat."

You pushed his finger away. "Where's the others?"

Hanta shrugged. "Bakugo suddenly disappeared. Kirishima and Mina went to bowling and I'm not really fond of that so I decided to pester you!"

You made a face as you saw Hanta grin like he was proud that he is pestering you.

"Do I have a choice?" You asked. Hanta's not gonna let you say no. After you being locked up in your room for 8 days.

You saw how he placed his hand on his chin like he's thinking. "Hmm, well yeah! Your choices are, a yes and a yeah."

You just chuckled because of how silly Hanta is.

"Fine."

Hanta's smile widened because of that. He took your bags and you were about to protest since he's already carrying his but he already took your right arm and dragged you towards the exit.

You just let him. Hanta and him dragging you away.

The smile on your face instantly disappeared as soon as you walked by Jiro and Kaminari.

They were talking and laughing about something.

You couldn't avoid your eyes and that's the reason why you and Kaminari's eyes met each other. Unlike the past week, you always avoid his eyes but now you couldn't. Unlike before that you couldn't read what he was thinking, it's like almost he's an open book. You can clearly read him and you didn't wanna assume but there was an evident glare and jealousy on his eyes.