012 : BLUSH

***

***

"GOOD MORNING."

You smiled at Izuku as he greeted you. Your seat was near his so he wanted to great you before passing by. What a sweet boy he is.

"Good morning also Midoriya." You greeted back and he smiled at you.

Yesterday was a mess, you had a hard time cleaning the slime off. All Might said he wanted to see if you can get pass that but as he saw you were too off guard. Hanta already apologized since he's the reason why you and Kaminari showered in slime. He just panicked and you understood and said there was no reason to feel sorry.

But because of that there was a sudden tension between you and Kaminari. Well, it's not like you two completely ignored each other's presence or act awkward but you became wary seeing him and maybe he also felt that. Maybe because of the scene yesterday that was too blurry and fast for you to recall clearly.

You didn't know how to approach him because the last time you talked to him was when you were having the training. To be honest though the scene yesterday was a reason why Kaminari doesn't want to approach first but you can't understand why partly because Kaminari's used to being close to you so what's the catch now?

Someone tapped you shoulder from the back, you thought it was Kaminari but when you turned around spiky red hair greeted your vision.

"Hey L/N, Denki's awfully quiet this morning. Did something happened?" Eijiro asked you as he pointed at the yellow male who's silent as he scroll on his phone.

You shrugged. "I'm not sure, maybe he's reading his favorite manga."

He nodded. "Guess he is. By the way, wanna come with us to the mall? Me and Bakugo are gonna pick up some stuffs and we thought we should invite you guys, you down?" He asked.

You grinned. "We thought? Or more like you thought to invite us." Because of what you said, Eijiro scratched the back of his neck. There's ain't no way Bakugo would invite you guys.

He was about to say something when Aizawa sensei entered the room.

"Also, can you invite Denki later? After this class I have to go somewhere so I'll be in a rush." He whispered and you nodded. He thanked you before quickly rushing to his seat.

***

You leaned on the wall just outside your room, you waited for Denki to go out as he is tasked today to clean the classroom.

After a few minutes, Kaminari was finally done cleaning he was also a bit shocked when he saw you waiting for him.

He walked towards you slowly, you saw how he hesitated but when he looked at you in the eye he stood up straight. "Hey L/N, what's up?"

You averted your eyes from him. "Hey, Kiri asked if you wanna tag along to the mall later?"

He leaned on the wall beside you. "Are you coming along?" He asked back.

"I am, wouldn't be asking you if I weren't." You answered with a shrug, still not looking at him.

It took him a second to answer, you looked outside the glass window in the hall and saw the sun so near to set. The clouds were couted with pink and orange, too pretty.

"Okay, I'll come too." When he answered his voice was soft, or maybe that's your mind playing a trick on you.

You looked at him and you weren't expecting him to be staring at you. When your eyes met you saw how he didn't expect you to look at him. He quickly averted his eyes and faked a cough.

Even for a brief second, you were sure your eyes were playing with you as you saw the hint of pink on his cheeks.

Was he blushing? Maybe he was tired because of cleaning and that's why his cheeks are pink- yeah a way more possible reason.

***