Chapter 14: 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞

𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒂 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌

-𝑆𝑃𝐼𝑁𝐷𝐸𝑅

___________________________________________

𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞

___________________________________________
Katsuki and Izuku were on their way to school, not in a rush for once. Izuku looked down at his feet and kicked rocks as they walked. "Hey Kacchan..." "Yeah?"

"Did mom look...sad to you?" Izuku kept his head down at the ground. Katsuki turned his head to Izuku, "I don't think so." Once he responded Katsuki thought how Inko acted, how she spoke. "She did sound sad though. Like her voice."

"I knew it." Izuku wasn't one to believe just anything but when someone like his brother and idol agrees with him, he's a little more prone to believe it.

That's all Izuku said for the rest of the walk. He took a second to think about the consequences of turning around to check on her, but ultimately decided against it.

She'd get mad at him for leaving and missing a day of school over something "so silly". So he continued to sulk all the way to school. He didn't want to leave her home. Especially if she is sad.

Izuku was a certified momma's boy and he would tell you that he was. So this simple task of going to school suddenly became impossible.

They arrived at the school Katsuki had to practically drag Izuku in. He really really really did not want to go inside this school. Izuku couldn't explain this feeling, all he knew is that it felt wrong leaving his mom home today. Nonetheless here he was Katsuki practically dragging him into the classroom. Once he finally got Izuku into his seat he nearly smacked him right out of it.

Once a hot head, always a hot head.

He got pissed that he had to drag Izuku, his younger brother, to his dream school. Sure Izuku acts like he could and would be doing anything else other than attending at UA but the reality is he loves this school. He's worked his whole life just to be able to seat in this seat.

'So why in the hell did I have to drag him here?' Katsuki's fists tightened and a vein in his forged bulged. "Greenie!" Mina smiled and jumped into Izuku lap giving him a big hug.

Izuku hugged back, "Hey Mina." Mina's heart shattered at those words. "Mina?" Where was the "Hot Pink" or "Bubble gum" or "Pinkie"? C'mon people we have to stay on brand!

"I see how it is." Mina removed herself from Izuku's lap and placed herself in her seat. She sniffled, "You don't love me anymore." Izuku's reaction was delayed, he was zoned out for a few moments before answering.

"I'm sorry," He turned his head towards Mina and gave her a smile. "Taffy." Izuku had memorized all different shades of all different color's names all because he was bored. Taffy was pink color, a pink that resonated with Mina strongly. Well at least in Izuku's mind.

Izuku often thought of what life would be like without quirks, to him his connection to water was a birth right. To him it could never be taken away.

But it could.

Some people out there are weak, some people out there don't get this fundamental advantage. Some people are born with weak quirks, weak control, or maybe no quirks. What were the weak going to do against the strong?

'What would mom do?'

Izuku felt the unexplainable urge to jump out of his chair and run home. The deep pits of his stomach were telling every bone in his body to get home. Izuku's darted to the door but before he could get anywhere the door opened revealing Shota Aizawa himself.