Chapter 11: 𝐋𝐨𝐰𝐤𝐞𝐲, 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐤𝐞𝐲

Late as per usual *insert nervous laughter*. Finally it is here, finally I can write about about it. I've tweaked around Hido's personality just a bit so there will be some changes.
➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪
Chapter Eleven

✫☀︎︎✫

𝐋𝐨𝐰𝐤𝐞𝐲, 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐤𝐞𝐲

✫☀︎︎✫

𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐎𝐝𝐝𝐬

✫☀︎︎✫

⚣︎

Training went well, other than the obvious eeriness of the bond between Bakugo and Midoriya. Midoriya and Bakugo surprisingly did not use their quirks for the long distance run. They did cross the line in a tie nonetheless.

They crossed the line in sixth place feeling exhausted as soon as they crossed the fell to the ground and began catching their breath. Soon after Aizawa explained their scores and had a short exchange between Izu and Kat.

"Kachaannnnnnnn~." Izuku whined with his arms out. "No." Katsuki knew what he was going to ask and, no. "But my feet are tired~." "You can fly." "You told me stop over working myself." Katsuki rolled his eyes and walked away from Midoriya.

Denki stood behind the two with Kirishima and Mina talking to him. They had started a conversation but Kaminari was not playing attention at all. That is until Mina headed for Midoriya, Denki's one and only, his unrequited lover, his soulmate, with her arms out.

"The disrespect. How dare he?" She pursed out her lip to show her sympathy for Izuku. "Right? Ughhh!" Mina caught Izuku as he plopped into her arms. If you are thinking that Denki was jealous, you're incorrect.

Denki went up to the two who were hugging with Kirishima behind him. Denki being one of trusted Izuku's friends, he grabbed Izuku's waist, pulled him away from Mina and slid him onto his back, silently. All while Izuku ranted about Katsuki's treatment towards him.

Because, you know he was one of Izuku's friends. This totally wasn't unusual because he was one of Izuku's friends. Just a friend helping out a friend, simple as that.

Izuku wrapped his legs around Denki, and in response, Denki glided his hands across and down his legs until he was holding his calfs. Kaminari wasn't blushing nor was he nervous, even being completely aware of how "lowkey sexual he was being.

Izuku went on unbothered. Or rather Izuku matched Denki's energy. He rested his head on Denki's shoulder, his mouth being just mere centimeters away from Denki's neck.

Everytime Izuku spoke Denki felt that air and the slight vibrations from a voice so close to his neck. He loved it. Izuku was just the same, he knows how "highkey sexual" he is being right now, but to anybody else it's just two overly clingy friends.

So why should he be afraid, it's just a friend being friendly with a friend. And besides he wasn't one to deny affection. Especially affection from Kami.

Being called by Aizawa, they headed for the building shortly after. Of course, with Izuku still on Denki's back. Izuku brought himself a bit closer.

Just close enough for his lips to graze across Denki's neck every so often, and just far away enough for his voice to remain un-muffled by the close proximity.

They reached their classroom. Denki walked over to Izuku's desk and stopped next to it. Izuku grinned a final time against Denki's neck before kissing the spot that was now damp with the condensation of his hot breath, lightly.

The quiet noise it left when Izuku's lips departed from Denki's neck was like a symphony to his ears. He grinned to himself and made his way to his desk, still with no blush. Izuku was just the same, no blood rushing into his face.

The only thing left with the two was the satisfaction of the actions just played out. They had gotten what they wanted.

Fucking weirdos.

Katsuki was too busy being, well, Katsuki, to fully notice the situation. He did have three things that didn't sit right with him, Izuku finds Kaminari attractive, Izuku is overly touchy with people, call it a bad habit, Izuku was on Kaminari's back.

Katsuki wasn't really liking this. The odds were too high. One of them had done something to the other, it was obvious, to Katsuki at least. Through the whole class Katsuki glared at Kaminari.

Honestly, it made him highly uncomfortable. Someone staring at you like that would make anyone uncomfortable. Not to mention the class work, which, no, we could not understand to save his life, was infront of him.

When the bell finally rang signaling dismissal, Izuku immediately jolted up from his desk jumping onto his brother's back. "Heyyyy Kachaaannnn~." Midoriya dragged out his syllables.

"Hi." Bakugo responded not sparing one glance towards his fiend of a younger brother. "Carry me home?" Katsuki slid Izuku of his shoulders, "You carry me home."

"Uggggghhhhh...Fine." Katsuki smiled in response, "Hell yeah." Izuku pushed Katsuki's head making him lean forward, "Shut up!" Bakugo laughed it off...after kicking Izuku in the ass.

Izuku looked back at Bakugo, "You're walking!" He pouted holding his abused bakery buns. Poor buns. "Oh come on Izu don't be like that." "Be like what!? You kicked me! On my butt!" "And you hit my head!" "That wasn't even a love tap!"

The voices faded away while Kaminari sat dumbfounded at his desk.

"I'm not getting murdered today?" Denki questioned to no one in particular.

"...Sweet!" Denki continued to pack his stuff and ran after Sero who had left Kaminari by himself. How rude. "I'm not giving you a ride, dickwad!" "You already said you would, bitch nugget!" Denki laughed at the brothers a final time for the day before making it out the school and through the gates.

✫☀︎︎✫

"Hizo, Hido, Hiro!! Denki's here!!" A series of tiny footsteps followed after. " 'Enki!!" Hizo yelled jumping into Denki's open arms. Denki giggled. That stupid nickname. Denki didn't like it at first but now he was scared of Hizo growing out of it.

"Hizo!" Denki yelled back smiling. He stood up with Hizo in his arms and continued to learn about his day, though, not all of it was understandable since he was talking so fast. But somehow, Denki caught it all.

Hido and Hiro had chosen a leg and were now hugging their older brother's legs smiling up at him. Sero smiled back and picked both of them up placing them on either hip. "Hey guys, what's up?" Hanta said walkinf towards the kitchen. Hiro layed hus head on Hanta's shoulder and started explaining who he beat this level in a game but was quickly interrupted by Hido saying that he helped too.

Hanta laughed and saw how Denki was tickling Hizo on the kitchen island. There was only one sentence flowing through his mind as he witnessed Hizo's unbearably cute laugh,

'I love you guys.'
➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪
Ik ik suuuupppperrr late I'm sorry 😞

And remember kids it's only illegal if you get caught and if you do lie your ass off.

Author-chan out 👹✌

1157 words