Chapter 12: 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭

𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑟𝑦

-𝑅𝐼𝑁

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 12

☁︎☔︎☁︎

𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭

☁︎☔︎☁︎

𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

☁︎☔︎☁︎

"OW! OW! OW! OW! OW!"

"GET 'EM HIZO!" Sero cheered throwing a fist into the air. Hizo climbed onto the house and then jumped back onto Denki. "K.O!" Hido yelled as Kaminari groaned and laughed at the same time.

Denki, being the dramatic he is, had to have his last words. "You bastard..." His hand dropped to floor and his tongue stuck of his mouth symboling that he was "dead".

Hizo hits his chest resembling King Kong and let out a war cry to perfect the act.

Aaaaannnndddd,

Scene.

The group started laughing hysterically, crying and all. It wasn't even all that funny but to them it was the best joke they'd ever heard.

Hiro, who was just passed the hell out, woke gasping like he'd just been scared half to death. "Fried calamari in a german blender!"

They laughter quickly went silent but the smiles never left their faces.

Hiro looked manic breathing heavy with his eyes wide, but all his brothers could do was snicker at his behavior. Hanta decided to prolong the joke and so he held his laughter, "This blender...how...how do you know it was- it was german?" Though, he was clearly struggling to hold that laughter in.

"How do you even know what german is?" Denki questioned with a very prominent smile. "Whose german? What?" Hiro questioned.

Ah, a Dory kinnie.

Once again the family was consumed by a fit of laughter. Hiro looked at everyone like they were crazy, "What?" This only made the group laugh harder. Soon everyone's laughter died down a bit. "Alright time for bed." Hanta declared.

The triplets went silently, they had talked about this before Hanta got home but still it was hard to spit out. "...Can we see her?" Hido could only look down at the his feet as he asked this question.

Tough subject.

Denki's laughing quickly resided along with his goofy smile. Hanta's smile nearly faltered, his mother wasn't really the most...joyful person. "Yeah! Let's go see mommy, huh?"

The triplets smiled, "Yeah!" Hanta grabbed Hiro and Hizo's open hands. As for Hido, he hide behind his brother's leg.

As per usual.

Denki stared silent sitting on the living floor arms resting on his knees as he relentlessly picked at his nails. He zoned out at them almost as if we was shutting down all other senses in order to heighten his hearing. Sero came up to the room and briefly let go of Hiro's hand to knock on the door.

"Mom?" Hiro quickly replaced the empty hand with his own. "M-Mommy!?" Hizo questioned with an excited smile.

"Okay..." Hanta peaked his head ik before completely opening the door letting the boys in. He released the boys hands and knelt down to their level. "There she is, in bed. Go surprise her."