Chapter 10: 𝓒𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓣𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷

This song is a vibe that shall not be ignored
☺︎︎☹︎☺︎︎☹︎☺︎︎☹︎☺︎︎☹︎☺︎︎☹︎☺︎☹︎☺︎︎☹︎☺︎︎☹︎☺︎︎☹︎☺︎︎☹︎☺︎︎☹︎☺︎︎☹︎☺︎︎☹︎
Chapter 10:

♔︎♕︎♔︎

𝓒𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓣𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷

♔︎♕︎♔︎

𝓦𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝓸𝓯 𝓲𝓽

♔︎♕︎♔︎

"YOU'RE THE BEAUTIFUL GREEN CULTURED BADDIE BESTIE BETCH!!!"

Pinkie Pie's distant relative. The living reincarnation of Just Dance. Mina Ashido.

Mina yelled in excitement. Izuku's mood did a whole one-eighty. "HOT PINK!" Now you may think Izuku was referring to the color, but he is not.

He was making the connection between how hot the girl looked and her color, the fact that hot pink was an actual color was a coincidence. And yes, Mina and Izuku definitely own Hot Pink now. Hot pink the color who? I only know Mina.

He began running towards the lively girl who was doing just the same.

They collided, hugging and jumping, and talking to fast for anyone to understand. Before they were rudely interrupted by an "Ahem!" from their rudely alive teacher.

"Well "ahem" to you to." Both Mina and Izuku mumbled walking back to their spots.

"First you will complete a 50 meter dash as fast as possible, with your quirk. In middle school using your quirk for physical apprehension was not allowed, here, it is a necessity. I would like to see atleast halfway decent mobility, pair into sets of two and get ready to run, slide, fly, hop, skip, jump, I don't care." Aizawa blew his whistle and then his knees gave out as if they were broken. This resulted in him laying on the ground.

Let me ask you viewers, who do you think Katsuki chose? Just take a wild guess.

Izuku Midoriya. Of course he's going to choose his brother. Favoritism at it's finest. They spoke briefly before starting.

"No faster them 3.08." Katsuki said raising his hand, as if for a fist bump. "Agreed." Izuku raised his hand just as Katsuki did. He fist bumped Katsuki and then encased his hand in water just as Bakugo set off an explosion.

The class pondered upon the words of the two. "No more than 3.08?" They thought wondering what it meant.

Some made the connection, other's did not. When the boys finally pushed off it was over within seconds. Of course this wasn't unusual. What was unusual was their perfectly even score, 3.07 seconds.

The class thought it was just some freak coincidence and moved on.

"Sixty-two." Katsuki said.

Grip strength...perfect 62kg for both of them.

"Clear it." The spoke together.