Chapter 8: 𝑹𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑶𝒇 𝑷𝒊𝒌𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒖

This has no structure and I have no ideas like not even a title...great
'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'
Chapter 8:

❝𝑹𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑶𝒇 𝑷𝒊𝒌𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒖.❞

☂︎✈︎☂︎

❝𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒄 𝑹𝒂𝒕!❞

𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔

"Who? What? Where? When? And why are you blushing?" Bakugo questioned. "I think it's because of that blonde guy..." Katsuki looked at his brother with absolute and total 'are you seriously that dumb'.

Sero's mouth dropped open, "You're serious? That idiot?" Izuku nodded. "What's his name...?"

Midoriya looked down at the floor almost as if in shame, but no, he was just embarrassed. Sero let out a surprised chuckle before answering.

"Denki Kaminari. The reincarnation of Pikachu." "But on another note, why? You looked at him once. What could have possibly made you blush that hard after looking at him once?" Bakugo refuted. "His face, duh! You're such an idiot!" Izuku yelled and stormed out, through a window?

He slid down on water and landed on the ground muttering insulting words towards his blonde brother.

Denki finally opened the door and headed down the hallway. "Don't freak out. He's just your long lost crush of like a week and a half. You'll be fine," He thought back to the time he filmed Izuku groping Katsuki's chest.

He was now infront of his room, he held the door knob and twisted it, "totally fine."

When Kaminari opened the door to not see Izuku he didn't know whether to be relieved or disappointed regardless of hus true feelings he fell to his knees on the floor and yelled, "Thank god!" He took in deep breaths as if recovering from a panic attack.

"What're you saying "thank god" for!? HUH!? YOU GOT SOMETHING AGAINST IZU!?" Katsuki was about ready to pounce onto Kaminari.

"So that's his name?" Kaminari had a love sick smile on his face dusted with a blush. "A a fitting name for a goddess." He smiled like an idiot only seeming to fall deeper in love. His blush growing brighter and redder.

"Oh hell no." Katsuki looked at the love sick boy. "Don't even think about him, don't speak his name, infact don't even look in his direction." Bakugo spoke with absolute seriousness, his tone was cold and harsh

Denki looked at Bakugo with an unreadable expression before it turned into a sly grin. "Awww~. Come on man," Kaminari slithered his arm around Bakugo's shoulders, "Don't be like that~." Bakugo scowled and smacked his arm away. "Don't touch me you electric rat!"

"That hurt!" Denki pouted and rubbed his hand where it had absorbed most of the slap's impact. "Oh shut up!" Denki giggled at Katsuki's "request".

Sero introduced the two, though that was quite pointless because in the end Bakugo just ended up calling him Dunce Face.

They messed around for a couple mjnutes before Katsuki left through the frint door.

Imagine Denki's mom's surprise when someone she didn't see come in, come out. Especially since she knew her son was bisexual.

Denki didn't really like the dinner topic that night...

☼︎☂︎☼︎

It was the end of the summer, sadly. Yet there was some hint of happiness, they student who had worked so hard before would finally get to go to school, finally!

It sounded weird. Even to the people who thought about it, but this was different. They were going to school to fulfill their life aspirations.

They couldn't help but be excited. Izuku and Katsuki spent the first four or five weeks of summer hanging out with Sero and being dumb.

Sero had offered to bring Denki but Denki couldn't work up enough courage to be in the same room as Bakugo, he'd probably kill him if he made even the slightest move on Midoriya.

And he is definitely going to shot his shoot when given the opportunity. So, in a life or death situation, he chose life.

After those five weeks Izuku and Katsuki trained non-stop. They weren't in the proper mental or physical state to get through this. They passed the exam with brute strength and simple knowledge.

They needed to level up their skills, as they were now, school would be absolute hell for them, and they knew that.

So they sparred against each other. They did not provide each other the pleasure of holding back. When they fought they went for the kill, so to speak.

They fought, they studied, they did weight training, they pushed themselves harder than most their age.

Katsuki and Izuku both have quirks that greatly rely on physical movement. Izuku could glide on water in return he needed incredible balance of upper and lower body weight. Not only that but quick footwork was something he strongly depended.

As his quirk slowly progressed and became stronger, his footwork seemed to fall farther and farther behind. It came to the point where it was apparent that soon he would not be fast enough to keep up with himself.

To improve his movements speed, he took up boxing. He entered at a local gym and got to work.

Katsuki needed his arms and hands to be fluent, like liquid. Not only that he needed better control when in the air. He decided he would strengthen his arms by swimming, it would also help him with total body control.

Izuku wanted to do it with him so he could improve his u understanding and control of water. So in his mind it was a win-win.

Katsuki ended up boxing, he was too dependant on his quirk's affects. The boxing would help him utilize not only the heat and explosions of his hands but their general power.

Katsuki wanted to train on the beach and in the water but to his misfortune, there a bunch of trash littered carelessly along the beach.

Izuku came to pick him up from the beach after boxing practice. He was met with a very pissed and sweaty Bakugo. He running around grabbing trash left and right hauling it into the back of a truck.

Izuku had nothing better to do so he dropped his bag down and started yelling. He slowly became more and more anger until he was absolutely livid. The two boys veins were popping out and their eyes seemed to be red with anger.

Although Izuku had no reason to be angry, he was. They spent the last month, more or less, clearing the beach. They vowed to have it finished before the start of school.

In the end they unfortunately could not carry out their promise. They truly did try their hardest but there was just so much to do in so little time.

They were so close but on Monday morning time was not on their side. They were rushing to school, the both of them felt the sting of wanting to cry.

They didn't know why cleaning the beach meant so much to them all they knew is that it did. They were heartbroken.
𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔
This took so little time omg 😶

And remember kids it's only illegal if you get caught, and if you do lie your ass off.

Author-chan out 🕴

1184 words