Chapter 1: ʰᵉˡˡ ᵇᵒʸˢ

IT TOOK SO FUCKING LONG TO FIND BAKUSQUAD WITH DEKU SO FUCKING APPRECIATE IT😭😤 and they stay sleepin on Mina anyways 😭😭😭😭 Also bakubully doesn't exist so don't expect him too. Mmkay? Kay.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Chapter One:

✞︎𖣘✞︎

ʰᵉˡˡᵇᵒʸˢ

✞︎𖣘✞︎

ᵃ ʰᵃˢˢˡᵉ

✞︎𖣘✞︎

3rd pov:

Izuku Midoriya a green haired boy with big, aspirations to be a hero, and a very loud and aggresive best friend. For example when they boy's best friend found out about his quirk he screamed, "Your-." Inhale. "Quirk-!" Inhale. "Is-!!" Inhale. "So-!!!" Inhale. "FREAKING-!!!!" Deep inhale. "COOL!!!!!"

Katsuki Bakugo was right Izuku's quirk is pretty cool. Evolved Hydrokinetics. He can, not only create, control, and alter the state of water, he has a low resistance flames. He can see things a little bit slower than everyone else because he's just moving a little bit faster than the regular person at all times. Because of the fast pace he sees the world in, his mind has fooled him into thinking he must act just as fast. Resulting in effects similar similar to that of ADHD.

Although he can drown himself if he pushes his quirk to far. Along with all of this possible insomnia if constantly overworked. Katsuki Bakugo on the other hand, had a quirk called Explosion. It's almost exactly what it sounds like, he sweats nitroglycerin which coats his hand and when he heats up his hands the nitroglycerin, being a highly flammable substance, explodes.

"I know, right?! Now we can be around each other and I won't get burned we'll be the perfect number ones!" Midoriya exclaimed excited. "There's only one, one, dumbie." Bakugo growled after hitting Izuku in the back of the head. His head buckled under the force a bit. "Ow. Then I guess we'll just have to change that!" Katsuki's eyes sparkled, "HECK YEAH!" He raised his fist into the air shortly followed after by Izuku's, both of them smiling brightly.

☼︎☼︎☼︎

Midoriya and Bakugo have become know as best friends. The two boys have been attached at the hip ever since they were born and all their classmates tell you the same and for some reason they have never seen the two in a seprate class in their lives. It confused the hell out of them to be honest. Currently they were in one of said classes, homeroom, at the end of the day to be exact.

"I should be handing out these job application test but I know all of you want to go down the hero track so what's the point?!" The teacher shouted as he threw the applications into the air. "Don't lump me and Izu in with these losers. We're the real deal but these guys'll be lucky to end a side kick to some busted D-lister, heh." The students complained about explosion boy's rude comment before the once sleeping brocolli boy woke up.

"Oh come now, don't say that you'll hurt someone's sad, fragile, and pathetic pride." Izuku taunted and grinned sending shivers down his classmates spines. This is why the two are the 'infamous' "Hell Boys".

One represents the cold intimidation of death while the other is the fiery pits of hell you experience after death. Katsuki in return smirked and thought, 'That's my best friend'. The teacher looked at the two papers on his desk, as if it was planne, the papers belonged to none other than Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoriya. "Oh looks like Midoriya and Bakugo want to go to UA!"