"Y/n…" he halts, realizing it wasn't worth talking. You weren't in the state to hear and he wasn't in a state to explain. He knows you will never understand him.

"Just know that… that I love you. And I don't want anything except your love," he states before leaving, taking his scary ambience with him. 

Love? If this is love then Jungkook must be joking… if this is love then I've never loved anyone!

Tears or to say your best friend started halting as you glared at the birds flying out to reach their home before the sky turned dark. 

Free… they were free…

You'll be free too…

A tight-lipped smile plays on your lip as you sigh. You weren't made to go through all this but as said no one learns to deal with pain and hurt, they all go through it and learn. To say, you were proud of them wouldn't be wrong. People who go through so many things even worse than you stay strong while you… you didn't have that strength. And every bit of courage leaves your soul whenever that night replays, whenever Taehyung warns you about three people's lives at stake because of you, whenever Jungkook's vulnerable voice peers into your ears. 

You can't live like this…

You can't let Jungkook live on a hollow hope of you returning to him…

You can't keep three people's lives at gunpoint because of you…

You know Taehyung will ask or drag you to marry him one day and that would be the end of you. So better, end your story before something like that comes up. 

Birthday would be death day…

"Jungkook! Stop and think rationally! Can you please?" Rose growls, her eyes throwing daggers at all three men. 

"He will shoot you right there. And forget about y/n's life… you will end up losing yours too," Namjoon sighs as he puts his brain to think of something. Maybe a little planning would help.

"How about we sneak in after midnight? As far as I know Daegu… not a single fly flies around after one in the morning. Yeah, we don't know about Taehyung's home but we can at least try. What would be the worst? He'll shoot all of us. He might have hundreds of men around his house… but we can try," Namjoon suggests making the two people nod in agreement. While Jungkook gives a thought of it.

Planning means you will have to stay a few more days in that house!

Everything will take longer… but you will be safe…

"I am in. I will go and check around his house by tonight. Then we can plan it out and divide into groups of two to handle things," Jungkook assures the other three. 

Jungkook will check how many men are around his house, the windows and balconies and everything visible from outside. Namjoon will bring apple ciders to feed the men by hook or crook and let them fall in deep slumber while Jimin will help Rose to check the switchboards and play with them. And if there's anything else left out, Jungkook and Namjoon will take care of the things outside the house while Jimin and Rose, inside the house. Taehyung was in Jungkook's hand. He doesn't want to take any risks with Taehyung. 

"By the way… I am hungry. Can I get some food?," Namjoon mutters while Jimin rolls his eyes in annoyance.

"Fine, man! I'll order for myself," the tone shift in Namjoon's voice makes Jimin feel bad for acting like that.

No, he didn't mean to hurt Namjoon. He was tired of himself for being so careless about you, your things, your life when he promised he would be there for you, always!