Chapter 18 - Who Are You?

Naina - Sameer mujhe khud ke liye nahi aapke liye darr lag raha hai. ( *praying* Please bhagwan jii Sameer ka dhyaan rakhna.

• ───────•••─────── •

Arriving at the decided place, Sameer parked the car in the parking lot of a nearby coffee shop to avoid any suspicion.
Getting out of the car, he started walking towards the destination like any regular person. Finally after a few turns, the busy crowded street ended and came a stranded road barely being used by anyone. Soon a girl emerged from a distance. Her face was not visible because of the scarf which was intentionally worn to hide her face.
Walking casually, she approached Sameer.

Girl - Sameer Maheshwari?

Sameer - Candle Rosaline D'souza?

Girl - Right.

Sameer - The reason of you hiding ur face?

Candle - I thought you knew about it. No one has ever seen Candle. So it won't be you either.

Sameer - ( *raised an eyebrow* ) Glad to know that you aren't just a shadow

Candle - Well am not a shadow but am surely a nightmare

Sameer - ( *smirking* ) Let's get to work ( *entending his hand* )

Candle - ( *shaking his hand* ) Let's get those motherfu**ers

Both of the entered the forest situated on the right side of the road and started running as fast as their legs could carry them and after running for a few minutes, they finally reached a clearing in the forest. A large factory, away from everyone's sight was situated in the middle of the forest housing a lot of illegal activities, being carried out by the enemies of Maheshwari and R.R.D Industries.

Sameer - ( *taking out a walkie-talkie* ) Sab apni apni positions par ajao

Candle - ( *taking out her walkie-talkie* ) Don't dare to fire before getting our instructions

Taking a deep breath, Sameer took out his gun, and slowly forwarding towards the old and abandoned looking factory, signalled Candle to follow him. Being careful enough to not make any sound, they entered the factory.
Hiding behind a huge table, they peeked out only to find an alley leading to the hidden part of the factory where all the activities were taking place.
But right at the entrance of the alley, were standing two guards guarding the place.

Sameer - Let's go

Candle - No wait! We have to find a way to escape coz these guards would blow off our brains the very moment they spot us

Sameer - Listen we have to do this. We will go there, catch them, snap their neck, and once they will be dead, we will take their uniforms and use it to access this place. Are you ready?

Candle - Are you sure?

Sameer - More than I ever will be

Candle - Doesn't look like I have a choice then

Sameer - No you don't. So now, let's start our plan.

As planned, they got out of the place and the moment the guards turned back, they snapped their necks, killing them instantly.
Changing into their uniforms, they took the key and unlocked the door at the end of the alley.
As soon as the door opened, they sneaked in, it was a huge place, looking completely opposite to it's exterior. It looked nothing less than the villains or drug King's secret Base straight out of any movie.

Candle - What should we do now?

Sameer - Now we need to get to the control room to open the back gate for our team.