Chapter 16 - Hiding Something?

After having their dinner both of them went back to their bedroom and checking everything for one last time went back to sleep to get lost in their dreamlands till the morning. Both of them were waiting eagerly for the next day but each had a different reason and a different goal and nobody knew what their lives had planned for them.

• ───────•••─────── •

Next morning :

Sameer - ( *standing up from the sofa* ) Naina fast! Jaldi chalo hume der ho rahi hai.

Sameer yelled for the 5th time from the hall.

Naina - Chilla kyun rahe hain? Agayi bas 1 minute.

Sameer - Naina pichle 1 ghante se tum yahi bol rahi ho, mujhe pata hai ki bachpan mein main maths mein weak tha par itna bhi weak nahi tha ki 1 minute aur 1 ghante mein farak nahi bata paun.

Yelling back, Sameer sat back down on the sofa, impatiently tapping his foot while waiting for her to arrive.
Finally after a wait of a few more minutes, Naina came down dressed in a wine red off-shoulder top, paired with black high-waisted jeans and black high stiletto heels. She had applied minimal make up. Her bangles were crinkling gently and the nuptial chain was adorning her neck like always. She was looking even more beautiful today and Sameer was completely awe-struck seeing her. She was looking simply awesome, so subtle yet so gorgeous.

Naina - ( *Walking towards Sameer* ) Achi lag rahi hun?

Sameer - ( *Not in his senses* ) Bahut

Naina - Haan?!

Sameer immediately realized what he had just said and to not make everything awkward, started trying to cover it up.

Sameer - Me-mera matlab hai bahut-bahut late ho rahe hain hum jaldi chalna chahiye hume. Ja-jaldi aao. ( *stuttering* )

Saying this, Sameer left the mansion, leaving a blushing Naina behind.
Though he had tried to cover it up, Naina knew what he had meant by that, and even the little compliment had too much effect on her. But coming out of her little dream world, she rushed out of the mansion to get into the car and reach their destination without any inconveniences or further delay.

• ───────•••─────── •

Standing infront of the private plane, Naina wasn't being able to lift her eyes off the beauty present in front of her.

Naina - Yeh tumhara hai?

Sameer - Haan. But is mein itna shock hone wali konsi baat hai?

Naina - Are you serious? How rich are you?

Sameer - ( *Smirking* ) More than you can imagine. Ab chale? Ya yahi par khade rehne ka iraada hai? Coz as much as I know hum dono mein se kisi ke paas bhi doremon ka anywhere door nahi hai ki khola aur pahunch gaye Russia.