Chapter 13 - Saving Her

Listening to this, Sameer immediately rushed out of the cabin, not caring about anything else, he called more bodyguards for help and taking a few weapons himself, drove off towards the house. His first priority was saving his Naina and he knew that he was going to save her life no matter what.

• ───────•••─────── •

Reaching the mansion, he stopped the engine and jumped out of the car, having no time to park it. Taking his gun out, he started firing blindly and before he knew it, he was inside the mansion.
People were rushing here and there killing each other, and saving themselves. Seeing the chaos Sameer ordered more people from his force to join the fight. Everything got even more chaotic and got so loud that barely could anyone hear anything. There were splashes of blood covering the white walls and lifeless bodies were lying everywhere.
Soon the noises stopped, the atmosphere becoming completely silent, Sameer and the people who had survived started looking here and there, ensuring if any enemy was still alive, but to their relief, the surviving people were all from their group.
Suddenly the thought of Naina struck Sameer's mind and he immediately rushed to their room. But on reaching, he froze, there were dead bodies lying around and there was not even a single sign of Naina.
His brain stopped working for a moment and he started trying his best to not think about the worst possible things.
He started searching the whole room to find her but got no clue, as he was starting to get helpless, a sudden thought about the secret room crashed into his mind,though he was less likely to find her there as he had informed her about the room while she was still sick and half - unconscious, he was ready to try his luck. Displacing the painting that was covering a huge part of a wall in their bedroom, he pressed a button present right behind a specific book on the book shelf and immediately a hidden room emerged from the place where once the painting was hanging, revealing a hell frightened Naina. Sameer was on cloud 9 on getting to know that his Naina was safe, he got so happy that without a second thought, pulled Naina in for a hug. But the moment he did it, Naina squealed in fear and started pushing him away without even casting a glance at his face.

Sameer - Naina - Naina kya hua? Don't worry! It's me - Sameer, Naina main hun yaha pe

Naina calmed down a bit on hearing this and timidly raising her head looked up at him through her long eyelashes.
On seeing him finally, she couldn't stop herself from hugging him and crying her heart out.
Though Sameer was a bit taken back by the sudden hug, he knew what she might be feeling at the moment, so he just reciprocated the hug without any hesitation or further enquiry. Her face was covered in tears and sweat and she was not being able to stop herself from crying. Indeed he was the one whom she needed the most at the moment.
Sameer's heart pained on seeing Naina in such a condition but he too was helpless. He knew this was all new for her thus he made a promise to himself that he will surely find and kill the person who was behind the attack.

Sameer - ( *to himself* ) I promise, jisne bhi yeh attack karwaya hai I'll not spare that person. I'll skin him alive and this will set an example for every. Damn. Person, that nobody messes with Sameer Maheshwari's family.

Picking Naina up gently in bridal style, he got her out of the secret room and placed her on the bed. She was shivering violently and was clutching his shirt way too tightly as if she was scared that he would disappear. Seeing this, Sameer sat beside her trying to calm her down.

Sameer - Naina-Naina suno shant ho jao please dekho kuch nahi hua hai, sab theek hai, sab shant hogaya hai. Shh.

But instead of calming down, Naina continued crying, trembling and mumbling some inaudible things.

Sameer - ( *holding her face* ) Naina is taraf dekho, meri taraf, everything is fine. Okie? Kuch nahi hua hai

Naina lifted her eyelashes to look at him and not being able to hold herself anymore, hugged him tightly and again started crying her eyes out.
Sameer too understanding her situation, kept consoling her that everything was alright.
Barely a few minutes had passed by when Naina's eyelids started getting heavier and even before she knew it she had dozed off. Sameer noticing this, tried to get out of the bed, but she was still hugging him which made it almost impossible to get out of her embrace without waking her up. So, instead of waking her up, Sameer stayed in the bed and hugging her back, dozed off to sleep as well. Both were feeling safe in each other's embrace, and to them nothing else currently mattered more than each other's presence.

• ───────•••─────── •

Next morning :

Samaina had woken up already and Naina's condition too had improved to much extent but she was still looking like she was in shock.

Sameer - ( *keeping his hand on Naina's hand* ) See you don't need to be so scared ok? Sorry mujhe zyaada khayal rakhna chahiye tha par I swear aage se aisa nahi hoga.
Aur Naina it's how I live, these things are a part of my life, I know yeh khoon kharaba n all bahut zyaada hai but I can't do anything about it.

Naina - ( *In a low tone* ) I know. Mu-mujhe laga un logo ne apke upar attack kiya isliye main bahut darr gayi thi ki ka-kahi apko kuch ho na-na jaye.

Naina's eyes got teary again and barely she was able to get these words out of her mouth before her voice finally broke and she instantly hugged sameer not wanting to let him go.

It was the third time that this had happened so sameer wasn't really shocked, he lifted his hand and gently caressing her hair, started playing with her curls.

Sameer - tumhe Taiji-tauji ke paas jana hai?

Naina's eyes immediately shot up and breaking the hug, she started shaking her head in yes vigorously
Sameer chuckled seeing her expressions for a moment but was quick enough to hide it under a hard face.

Sameer - Fine get ready

Naina - Abhi jane wali hain? Schii?

Sameer - Haa schii

Naina squealed in happiness on hearing this and without even realising it kissed Sameer on his cheek and grabbing her clothes ran back to the washroom to get changed

While Sameer was now frozen on his place with his brain trying to process what just happened. His hand slowly moved to the place where she had kissed him and his cheeks were blazing in shyness, though he never liked to admit it, but he wasn't one of those typical teenage boys for whom such a small kiss didn't matter at all, he was a kind of shy guy who surely had chicks running around him his whole life, but he wasn't interested in any of them.

Sameer - ( *gulped* ) Ab pata chala jab main Naina ko mazak mein kiss kar leta hun tab uski kya halat hoti hogi

Gulping again in shock, he took his clothes out to change, and finally after some time both of them were ready.

Naina - Sameer chaliye jaldi, kitna time lagate hain tayar hone mein aap

Sameer - Main nahi lagata tum lagati ho

Naina - Aha ha ha( *in Naina's style* ) Main lagati hun? Toh dress select karne main kisne time lagaya? Naina main ye blue t-shirt pehnu ki white wala? Par blue mein main itna bhi handsome nahi dikhta hun aur white mujhe zyaada pasand nahi hai

Sameer - Wah wah aur tumne toh bilkul time hi nahi lagaya na? Teen teen baar dresses change ki hai, teen teen baar ghar se nikalne se theek pehle hi "Sameer rukhiye yeh wali achi nai hai kuch aur pehenke aayi hun" ( *in a high-pitched voice, mimicking her* ) kaun bol raha tha?

Naina - Haan-ha-haa toh fir kya hua? Mujhe lagta hai time, apko pata bhi hai kitna kaam karna padta hai? Chaliye ab, argument karke yahi sara time nikal lenge kya?

Sameer - Nahi Naina deviji jo aap bolengi wohi hoga, chaliye ab ( *folding his hands* )

This earned him a deathly glare from Naina, but not focusing on it, he decided to just take her, and drive off towards their destination.
The journey was a silent one, but Sameer decided to break the ice so clearing his throat he said what he wanted to.

Sameer - Naina

Naina - Haan?

Sameer - Wo baat aise hai....

Naina - Kaisi hai baat?

Sameer - Wo main-wo.....

Naina - kya main-wo main-wo Sameer? Jo bhi keh rahe hain clearly kahiye na

Sameer - Nahi chhoddo ghar paas araha hai, ek baar sabse mil lete hain baad mein tumhe bataunga, coz that's something important.

• ───────•••─────── •

This much for today ❤

What do you think Sameer wants to tell Naina?
Stay tuned to know what happens next.

Don't forget to mention it in the comment section if you liked this chapter or not and do suggest me if you want any changes to be done. Also don't forget to vote me.
I'll be back again with another chapter.
Bye.
Love ya'll❤️