It's not everyday you get to see a cyan coloured delphini, or dolphin─in Earth. The delphini gave them a look before speaking which definitely made everyone jump once again. This day was surely weird. "Qué? You have never seen a magical delphini before?" Coral asked them with a slight sass on his voice. "Of course, we've never even seen a dolphin talk before," Gopal answered with a blink. "A dolphin? Is that what outlanders call creatures such as myself?" Coral questioned them.

"Well, in our planet, yes. Although the only difference is that they can't talk like you," Boboiboy responded to the dolphin with a smile. "Are you F/n's other friend?" Yaya asked the delphini. "Sí, cómo estás? I am preferably known as Coral, creatures from Agua call me the 'Miracle Blessing'," the polite delphini answered in a proper manner. "Miracle Blessing? That name sounds so interesting, beautiful too," Ying commented, crouching beside the elf who listened to their conversation. "Thank you, I appreciate your kind statement," The delphini replied.

"Eh? A spanish-speaking dolphin?" Gopal knitted his eyebrows in confusion. "I guess so," Boboiboy muttered while scratching his cheek in uncertainty. "Back to the main conversation, someone have mentioned that F/n left his gloves before diving in the ocean?" The delphini shifted the topic in curiosity. "Well, yeah. He gave me his gloves before doing that, was it really because he knew the possibility of himself dying?" Boboiboy asked the delphini. The cyan dolphin turned to Y/n with a look, it seems to be that Coral was giving the elf a glare.

"You have done that?! F/n, I am disappointed to hear this. You are doing it again and I told you, I dislike it when you are being stubborn,," Coral scolded the elf who just stared at the delphini in silence. "I know but, it is the only way to call you. You did arrive just in time before I could drown, I had no other choice too," Y/n defended herself almost immediately. "DROWN!?" Everyone yelled simultaneously in horror. Was this elf seriously trying to kill herself? Probably, she have done this four times in their mission now. It's probably her nature.

She walked right into that one.

"Why did I even say anything?" Y/n regretted what she have done, she was now earning looks from her friends. "You have never changed," Coral sighed at the Lluminarian elf. "Coral, shall we proceed?" Y/n tried to switch the topic to the important part. "Oh, right. That is the main reason I am here, thank you for reminding me," The delphini nodded his head at the girl, completely forgetting the conversation about her gloves to Y/n's relief. "To continue, I am not only here to help you with your non-aquatic problem but, I am also here to provide information concerning the Kingdom of Aquarius," Coral started.

"Thank you for your willingness to cooperate with us," Y/n thanked the delphini in front of her. "I am but a mere creation of the Gem of Water and it is my duty to serve the royal and the bearer of all artefacts, "Coral humbly answered her nonverbal gratitude. "Creation of the Gem of Water? And what do you mean by royal?" Yaya questioned the delphini too sentiently. This made Y/n stare at Coral with an alarmed look on her face, he better not mess this up. His slip up about serving the royal was quite random for the others.

Coral noticed his mistake but he was rather too stealthy and witty for that.

"Oh, my apologies for saying that without any context. I was speaking about a certain friend of both F/n and I, she is a blue blood and is the princess of Aquarius. She has not been outside of her home for a quite a while and I am worried that something may have happened to her since the kingdom had a lot of changes with the King's reign and way of ruling. Also, yes I am a creation of the Gem of Water that is why I serve the royal, they are main figures who protect the artefact of Agua," Coral answered smoothly, carefully eyeing Y/n's reaction.

She almost wanted to hug the delphini and thank him once again for that answer. Internally, she was so proud to have Coral as one of the few friends that she has. Not only Coral was good at deception, he was also very loyal and smart. "Now, we must start with the ritual for the Delphini's Blessing," Coral started out of nowhere, making everyone look at each other. "Delphini's Blessing?" Everyone except the Glamourans repeated out of pure bewilderment. "Yes, this charm can help you swim easily underwater, additionally, by the use of this charm, you will not be needing oxygen unless you get out of the water," the delphini explained.