════════ ××× ════════

"He's taking too long down there, what if something happened to him?" Yaya began, nervously clutching her hand while staring at the water. "He did take an awful lot of time underwater, that may be possible," Fang joined in. "C'mon guys, stop being so negative. Maybe he found the creature that he was looking for, Boboiboy did mention that it'll take a while," Ying sighed, thinking of the bright side instead. "I sure do hope so," Yaya frowned.

"Eh, he'll be fine. He's been here like 20% of his life, F/n is used to it," Gopal shrugged his shoulders out. "Don't be so sure about that," Fang blankly responded to the molecular hero. "What's that on your hand, Boboiboy? You've been holding that for quite a while now," Gopal turned to the elemental hero. Boboiboy perked his head at the mention of his name, the look on his face looking like he's almost lost. "Hm? What?" He managed to let out in confusion.

"What are you holding?" Gopal repeated for the boy. The elemental hero glanced on his hand to look at what his best friend was talking about. It was the gloves that Y/n gave him before she succumbed deeper into the ocean, he silently managed to dry it earlier using his wind powers. "Oh, this? It's just F/n's gloves. He gave it to me earlier before going down into the ocean," he casually answered without a problem. "Eh? Why would he do that?" The Indian boy wondered.

"I don't know," The elemental hero truthfully answered. With a worried look on her face, Ying stepped in. "You do know that he wouldn't do that without a reason, right?" She tilted her head to the side. "Huh-uh, as far as I know, anyone who usually leaves things behind before doing something dangerous knows that there is a possibility they can't go back. F/n must've known that he's doing something risky and left us something in advance just in case something happens to him, "Yaya explained, receiving silent stares from everyone.

"Wait, so you're saying that he could really die? He left us his gloves because he knew of this possibility?" Fang repeated, turning to both Yaya and Ying.

"That seems like something F/n would do."

Everyone slightly jumped at the new and unfamiliar voice joining their conversation out of nowhere. "Who's that!?" Gopal shrieked loudly, grabbing Boboiboy in fear. They couldn't see anything around them on the ice. They couldn't even sense a presence. Or perhaps it was on the─

Boboiboy approached the edge of the ice towards the ocean water which made everyone else tense. Gopal who was holding Boboiboy earlier, let go of the elemental hero while shifting his way towards Fang instead. Boboiboy could've sworn he heard it from the direction of the ocean. His eyes darted towards the water, he could see the water moving unusually unlike previously. "Hello?" He started out. A few seconds passed, they received an answer from the mysterious voice. "Why are you all so tense? Now F/n is scolding me for scaring you all," the voice added.

Everyone perked their heads at the mention of the Lluminarian elf. They walked closer to Boboiboy in curiosity, wanting to know what was going on. Out of nowhere, two arms ascended out from the water, holding the edge of the ice. The familiar mask of their friend appeared, bringing them to release a deep sigh of relief. They didn't mean to think ahead for her, they just got too worried. "F/n! Here, grab my hand," Yaya kindly offered to the elf who soon accepted her hand. Y/n positioned herself on the ice with her feet on the water still. She was now on a sitting position.

"You're dry?" Fang questioned the elf, noticing the fact that she's still dry despite the fact that she came from the water. Y/n didn't remove her feet from the water and looked up to them. "The special charm helped me," she answered shortly with her scroll. "Charm?" They managed to repeat in unison, bewildered upon what she was talking about. Y/n didn't answer and turned her head back on the water, waiting for her friend to reveal himself. A certain delphini rose from the water, swimming closely to the royal elf. "Whoa," Gopal commented at the sight.