Remembering Day One

Friendships get perished through this spectrum of a place called the internet.

Day One, your new on the market like a freshly slaughtered pig. Everyone is looking at you. They see something different in you, so we encounter many conversations. Your cut differently than the others surrounding you. Hence why they may envy you.

Day Two, your presence on the market gets tested. Everyone who was once staring you down like a hot lady at the bar, its now been brushed off with a few catty remarks. Conversations last like once before but a change occurs within it.

Day Three, time passes by without a few words to show your still there. In their circle, amongst where others live at. Its like a car passing by on a road, they are so quick to leave without another word to be said. Their next destination is more important.

Day Four, the send button on the other end is apparently broken. You been placed in the trash of their messages. All it takes is a few seconds to press. Now you know, you're irrelevant. No need to question why you haven't received any mail recently.

Day Five, some lucky couple grabs you out of the market for a quick purchase. As you look back to see another slab of meat has been put in your place. The closer you get to the register, you can still hear others welcoming the meat. Then you realize they will be you one day.

Even though your now at the checkout line being purchased. The cashier rings you up, as you're remembering day one.