CHAPTER 17: HPA SPORTFEST; CONFESSION

T H U R S D A Y

Mikan and Ibuki are currently heading to the gym to watch Akane's final game on Rock Climbing. Mikan has her day off today so she's free the whole day.

When the two arrived they immediately looked for a seat, but someone behind them spoke. "Tsumiki. I reserved a seat for us. Follow me." The two look over and saw Y/N.

Y/N didn't stop walking as the two followed. They arrived at the seat, it was next to Mahiru and Hiyoko. The only problem is there's only two seat left. For Mikan and Y/N. "Where does Ibuki supposed to sit?" Ibuki asked.

"Go find another seat." Y/N sarcastically said.

"Aww!" Ibuki pouted.

"Uhh.... Ms? You can sit here. We adjusted. Sorry we've eavesdrop." A guy said as he pats the sear next to him.

Ibuki's face lit up as she sat on the seat. "Thank youu!" She cheered.

"Anything for a great musician. You killed it last night!" The guy complimented as Ibuki hugged him.

"I told you that if Tsumiki~San's gonna come, Mioda~San would too." Mahiru said to Y/N.

"What's done is done." Y/N responded.

Ten minutes later, the game finally started. At first it was going pretty well. Akane was doing good. But as the rounds go by, A player is catching up to Akane. Akane was still on the top but that player is close. It's pissing Y/N off. She tapped her legs aggressively on the ground as her arms are crossed. Both Mikan and Mahiru can feel the tension of Y/N. "You better not lose you punk!" Y/N quietly said but the two girls beside you still heard it.

"L-L/N~San a-are you ok?" Mikan asked but Y/N was too focused on the game.

The competition finally finished. Now they will show the top ten on the board. Akane's name was on the very top, meaning she was number one. Y/N smirked and stood up as she claps her hand. "Not bad Owari~San." She said.

The four, Mikan, Mahiru, Ibuki, and Hiyoko are looking at Y/N confused. Because why would she cheer on Akane? Weird.

Mahiru stood up from her seat and congratulated Akane, "CONGRAATTSS OWARI~SAN!!" She cheered.

"Tsumiki." Y/N called the Nurse. "You're going to watch my rugby game, right?" She asked.

Mikan nodded.

"Good. I'm gonna need you there the most. Rugby is a violent sport."

"I-I'll m-make sure to always k-keep an eye for you." The Nurse said as she blush.

Y/N slightly nodded and left the gym as Ibuki and Mikan followed. The two bestfriends arrived at the school's main cafeteria and ate there.

"Mikan~Chan, is it just Ibuki or F/N~Chan changed?" Ibuki asked.

"H-huh? What do you m-mean?"

"F/N~Chan has been nicer to Mikan~Chan lately." Ibuki explained.

"M-maybe s-she's being a little nice t-to me b-because I h-helped her a lot." Mikan said.

But Ibuki didn't buy it, "Oooorrrr... F/N~Chan likes Mikan~Chan!! Hehe!" Ibuki teased.

"What? N-no. T-that's impossible. F/N i-isn't interested i-in love."

"Eh? But F/N~Chan reserved Mikan~Chan a seat, and hugged you!"