CHAPTER 1: Love At First Sight?

Cold Love (Mikan X Fem Reader)

You're sprinting your way to your new school, Hope's Peak Academy. The school's scout just scouted you as the Super Highschool Level Ball Sports Player.

"Shit! I can't be late on my first day on Hope's Peak!" You thought to yourself and sprinted faster.

You ran fast until you reached Hope's Peak. You didn't stop, not even once. You got to the gates of the school and was about to run towards your class but you tripped on something. And because of your speed and the trip was quite unexpected so you fell in full force, you didn't have the time to react and you literally went face first. You were trying to get up and stay awake since your eyelids are getting heavier, but unfortunately, you lost. You passed out right there.

You woke up in a hospital bed. Your vision were still kinda blurry but you can see a figure on the right side of the bed. You rubbed your eyes to regain your vision then you saw a girl with a nurse outfit. You tried to get out of the bed already but she saw you.

"O-oh y-you're already awake... B-but please stay h-here for a while..." The girl said.

"Why?" You coldly asked.

"W-well, you t-tripped too hard... Y-you almost had a head injury so you need to r-rest your head," She said, .

"Tsk. How did I get here?" You coldly looked at her making her nervous.

"M-my classmate Akane t-told m-me t-that s-she saw you-," She said.

"That's not what I asked. How did I get here?" You said with an irritated tone.

"Akane c-carried you here." She added.

"Oh. Nice." You nodded.

"B-by the way... W-what's your name? I'm Ts-" She was about to introduce herself but you cut her off.

"Shut up. Didn't ask you to introduce yourself." You coldly responded.

"Gaahhh!! Am I b-being annoying? I-I'm s-sorry, I'm s-sorry p-please f-forgive me." She apologized. "The hell with this woman?" You thought of yourself.

"No. You're not being annoying. You're being SOOO annoying. If I were you I would shut up." You coldly shut her off.

"Eeehhh!! I-I'm-," You covered your eyes as a sign to not hear of her voice again,

"If you say I'm sorry again, I will beat to to death!" You looked at her and told her with a straight face and she shut up.

"Y-you might get a-annoyed by m-me even more... I-I'm l-leaving now.. P-please don't take the tape out of your h-head." She told you, but being the stubborn girl you are, you got up to leave the clinic too. "AHHH!! Y-you're s-supposed to s-stay h-here..." the girl panicked.

"Huh? No one's here to guard me so I will sneak out. It's the same thing with banks. If there are no guard and security system, I'll rob it. 100%." You said proudly.

"P-please... Y-you should rest a little more..." She insisted.

"Say. Why do you care about my injury?" You said,

"I-I'm the Ultimate Nurse s-so I should take care of m-my patient... C-cause if it become worse i-it'll... It'll... be my fault l-like a-always..." She cried.

"Ehh? If something happened to me I wouldn't blame you. Well, if you really want me to rest more, then stay here with me." You added.