CHAPTER 6: SLEEPOVER

(Lmaooo I just recently knew that Ibuki calls her classmate by their first name with "Chan" rudisjsjgkfa
Anyway, F/N = First Name)
-------------------------------------------------------

-SATURDAY-

You woke up at 6:30 in the morning. You always wake up early on the weekends even if there's no school. If there is school, you wake up at 4:30. You were only late on your first day of Hope's Peak because you slept in after training for 15hrs. So you're usually early cause you live alone. You have a lot of responsibilities and also ran some errands.

You got up from bed. Washed your face, brushed your teeth. Changed into a tracking suit and tied your hair. Then you wake Max and tied on a leash on him to start jogging with him.

After an hour, you were done jogging and went straight home into your keychain. But before preparing your food, you prepared Max's first. Then you started to cook your own food. Then you washed your dishes and took Max for a bath right after.

When you were done bathing Max, you got some clothes to take a shower. You were about to go to the bathroom but you got a call from an unknown number. You answered it.

???: Hello! Is this Y/N?

Y/N: No. This is Patrick.

You hanged up but they called again.

???: Hello. I need some serious answer.

Y/N: Yeah, I'm Y/N. Do you want money?

???: No! This is your classmate, Sonia.

Y/N: Nevermind? How'd you get my phone number?

Sonia: Yukizome~Sensei! She has contacts of us, remember?

Y/N: What do you want?

Sonia: Nothing, I just wanna tell you that I'm having a slumber party at my house tonight-

Y/N: If you're asking me to join, then no.

Sonia: Please?

Y/N: No. For two reasons. One, I just brought home a stray dog and I'm not leaving him. Two, I don't wanna.

Sonia: You can bring your dog here.

Y/N: My answer is still a no. Bye.

Sonia: Y/N please-

You hanged up.

You went to your bathroom to take a shower.

**

Ibuki and Mikan are walking heading to Sonia's house for the Slumber Party. Tho it should be at night but Sonia wanted for them to come early because she has a plan for the whole day.

Ibuki was walking peacefully while Mikan is deep on her thoughts. She still thinking of what Ibuki said to her last night.

| F L A S H B A C K |

After you left, Ibuki looked at Mikan with a teasing smile. "You and F/N~Chan really get along!" Ibuki said.

"Y-yeah... I g-guess..." Mikan replied.

"She seemed to be comfortable around you. Are you sure there's nothing between you two?"

Mikan blushed as she was shaking her head, "N-no... W-were just f-friendss!!" She cried.